Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Howdy folks

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

I love this forum, been reading all evening and decided to participate.

I got made redundant from my job recently and have been trying to make a living through affiliate marketing.

Thats pretty tough going so I've started my new business as a web designer.

I have done a few sites for friends and friends of friends etc but I want to run it now as a professional concern.

 

Anyways, thought I'd say hello

Hi Yoobam, Welcome to the forum, always nice to have even more competition for jobs on the already saturated webdesign market :p Not that I'm worried, I don't do webdesign 4 a living and don't live in the UK ;)

 

BTW, chrome gave me a warning about malware as I was surfing to your site, something to look into I should say...

  • Author

Hi Yoobam, Welcome to the forum, always nice to have even more competition for jobs on the already saturated webdesign market :p Not that I'm worried, I don't do webdesign 4 a living and don't live in the UK ;)

 

BTW, chrome gave me a warning about malware as I was surfing to your site, something to look into I should say...

 

Hi Drewster,

Not getting any problems here, but thanks for letting me know

Hi Yoobam, welcome to WDF mate - maybe you could get involved in the forum by taking part in a nice and friendly challenge - click here if you fancy it :)

 

Good luck and enjoy the forum

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.