Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15 Brilliant resources for the Web Site Developer

Featured Replies

Good Morning. I am back into writing my Sunday Morning Blog and this morning my weekly blog is a list of 15 resources for the web site developer. I thought I would make a post here about it as it provides links to things like validation services, free stock art, templates and icons, licensing, copyscape and a few others. As always, my intended reading audience are beginners.

 

15 Brilliant Resources for the Web Site Developer

 

If anyone could take a look and if you know of other great resources please post a comment with the link and a short description of what the site offers.

 

Cheers

Cara

  • 4 months later...

Good Morning. I am back into writing my Sunday Morning Blog and this morning my weekly blog is a list of 15 resources for the web site developer. I thought I would make a post here about it as it provides links to things like validation services, free stock art, templates and icons, licensing, copyscape and a few others. As always, my intended reading audience are beginners.

 

15 Brilliant Resources for the Web Site Developer

 

If anyone could take a look and if you know of other great resources please post a comment with the link and a short description of what the site offers.

 

Cheers

Cara

 

Good info.

 

A good tutorial site is blip.tv

 

Dan.

The textures site was excellent - and has a great tut on blend modes, which I used to struggle with and now don't GET IN!

 

Cheers

  • 1 month later...

Good Morning. I am back into writing my Sunday Morning Blog and this morning my weekly blog is a list of 15 resources for the web site developer. I thought I would make a post here about it as it provides links to things like validation services, free stock art, templates and icons, licensing, copyscape and a few others. As always, my intended reading audience are beginners.

 

15 Brilliant Resources for the Web Site Developer

 

If anyone could take a look and if you know of other great resources please post a comment with the link and a short description of what the site offers.

 

Cheers

Cara

 

 

I appreciate you taking the trouble to post those links. I will be finding a couple of them incredibly useful in the coming months as I learn. South Africa? Hoop dat jij een goede dag heb, tot ziens. Chris.

  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to post this list for us!

I have found it most useful and helpful, and have posted the comment on your site, by "Newbie".

Us newbie' need all the help we can get.

Lady

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for sharing! Taking few services into account.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.