Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lev

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lev

  1. Can u drop here an example of this text.file?
  2. F12 - ie8, ie 9
  3. Welcome to WDF!
  4. I'd remove by and then swap the lines as is it shown below: DD ROBBIE DANTE DEAKIN WEB DESIGN - all 3 lines are of the same width, of course.
  5. Hello and welcome!
  6. I like the logo in the new version.
  7. This? http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/
  8. #2 I'd try to remove R from the logo. Two ooposite DD have more consistent and finished look, IMHO
  9. TBH - Thousand Bloody Horses...
  10. TBH, mate, I'm not sure that the image of horse is appropriate for this logo.
  11. ...and all that grass. Oh, these Hollanders!
  12. Np mate)))
  13. Try to change from <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="css/reset.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="css/navbar.css"> to <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="/css/reset.css"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="/css/navbar.css"> (add the root slash)
  14. Wrong paths to http://www.pcgamingladders.com/forum/css/reset.css and http://www.pcgamingladders.com/forum/css/navbar.css
  15. FF8 WIn 7 - works fine.
  16. Congrats, Al!
  17. Nice site, +1 to karma. sash_oo7, I hate you for this annoying insect that crawls on my monitor.
  18. But you added an animation to the background nevertheless. Yes, programmer/coder can. Designer should not. If elements of picture do not match each to other, the composition looks untidy and does not work visually. Look what I mean:
  19. http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2011/10/jquery-zoom.html
  20. Lev replied to pinkjaxx's topic in General Chat
    Steal like an artist.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.