Everything posted by Lev
- Inspiration
-
Driving School Supplies Ecommerce Site
Some remarks: Why not to make e-mail clickable? Two different projection planes with two horizons (and two different inclinations) in the one image are unnatural looking. Font size is too small, text is poor readable. I'd move Logon/Register link to the top menu of site tools for to get more room for main navbar. Both plain text and links are of the same color, size, weight, decoration (none) etc, that is they are indiscernible, and this is not a sign of the good usability. Hope that hepls.
-
Hi from Hampshire
Hello and welcome!
-
Hello From Someone Off Her Head
Hello, Jean, and welcome!
-
Your favourite Wordpress plug-ins 2011
Contact Form 7
-
Inspiration for rock site needed
http://www.templatemonster.com/category.php?tid=-+Any+-&search_words=rock+music&from_=-+Any+-&to=-+Any+-&type=&cat=19&style=&author=
-
Is This a Joke
Great advices, mate, +1 to karma.
-
logo improvments?
I would advise you to flip the horse's silhouette horizontally for to change the movement direction from from-right-to-left to from-left-to-right.
-
A dialogue between customer and designer
In Russian, but quite understandable to everyone. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cDPcKg8fSTQ
-
Wordpress Twentyten theme featured image
Perhaps that could help you: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/8191/featured-image-always-rendered-with-198px-of-height http://www.keleko.com/2010/setting-up-post-thumbnails-in-wordpress-3-0-with-twenty-ten/
-
Need feedback
I like the 2nd.
-
Image aliment
<div style="margin-top: 20px;"> <div class="grc1952"></div> <div class="grc1958"></div> <br style="clear: both;"> </div>
-
Wordpress Twentyten theme featured image
Can you drop here generated HTML code of the problem page?
-
Hello
Hi Shane, welcome to WDF!
-
Floating problem
Link or code would be helpful.
- Shape Type
-
photo and video gallery website
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=membership&sort=
-
How much is my web site worth?
I knew it
-
Wanna say Hi
Howdy
-
Hello everyone
Hello and welcome!
-
How much is my web site worth?
Nice design, Samatha. Have I told you yet that I like your avatar?
-
Marks Master Baking
It is terrible to think...
-
How do I check a part of a record for a string?
Or SELECT column FROM table where column LIKE '%abcde%'
-
Please Review Our New Startup
These shadows are terrible, mate .
-
Downloading a CSV File Using PHP...
Perhaps CURL will help you. Dig here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5561472/getting-an-external-webpage-with-curl-password-and-username