Everything posted by Lev
-
Hello from Vietnam!
Hello and welcome!
- Hi
-
Graphics for a language studying center's site.
1. Simple shapes created in Illustrator. 2. Add details 3. Lignts and shadows on the 4. Butts 5. Texturize it 6. Tuning 7. Coda
- No DIVs, no floats
-
Hi from Liverpool!
Hello and welcome!
-
help needed with me redesigning my website......
Ditto.
- Free Iphones!
-
I'm Sam Fowler
I think Graphic design and Website design would be most appropriate forums for these purposes, Sam
-
What are you working on - Sneak Peek?
Thanks for pointing out my inaccuracy, Tony. A petiole was lost. But is already found
-
No DIVs, no floats
"A CSS layout that does not rely on DIV, FLOAT, CLEAR nor structural HACK!"
-
I'm Sam Fowler
Hello, Sam, and welcome!
- I want a +1 on my rep
-
How can I print a particular part of a website?
Try to use CSS print media type: http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/ http://www.javascriptkit.com/dhtmltutors/cssmedia2.shtml http://www.digital-web.com/articles/css_styling_for_print_and_other_media/
-
Hi Everyone
Hello and welcome!
-
How to design this in wordpress
Dig here http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=paypal&sort=
-
Hello Everyone on WDF
Hello and welcome!
-
Introduction
Welcome!
-
Image onmouseover change HELP
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
-
Best way to replace menu images on hover
CSS sprites will help you. For instance: http://line25.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-css-menu-using-image-sprites http://www.alistapart.com/articles/sprites/ http://www.alistapart.com/articles/sprites2/ http://skyje.com/2010/02/css-sprites/
-
Comic Sans Font
How about rainbow gradients on the background?
-
Desperate for some help
LMFAO.ttf
-
Hello from Malaysia!
Hello and welcome!
-
Online CV for my friend - feedback needed
I think Janette should be very content with this site.
-
What are you working on - Sneak Peek?
Autumn harvest (WIP)
- What if PHP were British?