Everything posted by Lucasferrera
-
Company House
Sam is right.. that's the purpose of "About Us" page..
-
Hello :)
Hi.. you're very welcome here at the forum..
-
Hello Everyone!
Hi Jon.. welcome to the forum..
-
An Aspiring Web Geek
hi.. welcome to the forum.. Portfolio is one factor of having a client.
-
Hello from North Wales!
Hi Mike! Welcome to WDF..
-
Serif & Sans - Serif :S
hey bocaj... thanks for the links..
-
COD: Modern Warfare 2
I wan't to play but a lot of work to do..
-
I'd like your toughts on graphics tablets please guys
hey dude.. what brand of your graphics tablet is?? if it is a wacom brand, you can set the mouse mode at control panel..
-
any PS3 FIFA10 fans here?
Love PS3..
-
Photoshop tips
great link neil.. thanks
-
Requirements for going freelance?
hey Aaron.. just in case you have a long distance client.. don't forget your paypal..
-
Trouble sleeping
Balance your working and sleeping hour...
-
Bargain wacom for StudentsUni and secondary school
I want wacom Intuos 4 but I don't have a budget for it by this time..
-
Animated menus on site without using flash
try Swish..
-
General opinion
yeah... your 2nd design is simple than the older version.. it's pretty cool actually but i prefer the old 1..
-
Website Blogs
pretty cool website...
-
web design search
Web Design Services?? it's just a suggestion..
-
A big hi from Portugal!
Hello there Welcome to the forum..
-
A great big hello
Wow.. welcome to the forum and goodluck..
-
Analytics
thanks for the link..
-
How do you take payment ?
I always use paypal... sometimes bank transfer if within the country..
-
Backlink tool?
hey tom.. thanks for the link..
-
xFlow!
hey Paul.. nice website..
-
new website
Pretty cool website.. my only comment is, may be change the color of the text below intead of yellow.. may be change it in a darker color..
-
New Portfolio Now Live!
It's cool.. but I agree with S3 web design..