Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello :)

Featured Replies

Hello!

 

A little bit about myself; I'm 19, from England (Glos) and have been designing/developing since I was 14 for some pocket cash. I've recently left college and now I'm looking to do this full time.

 

I'm proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP & MySQL and have just started learning jQuery. My favourite browser is Opera :D and I hate IE6.

 

I hope to use this forum for help/advice when I need some, and to give it to others when possible.

 

~Colin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.