Everything posted by Lucasferrera
-
Please Help.. Need your advice for my new website
hey.. you have a nice lay out.. may be you have a lack of marketing that's why you don't have inquiries.. may be try SEO for for your site..
-
Gamer Logo
Thanks RJ.. I'll try ferrari font..
-
Sizes
ey wickham.. thanks for the link..
-
Hello Web Designer Forum
Hi Lee Welcome to the forum...
-
Introduction from Rick at TheNewDesigner
Hi Rick welcome to the forum..
-
little flash ad game im doin
Pretty cool...
-
New Website
add a little background..
-
Joomla based website
Nice design.. may be you can add animation to the navigation bar...
-
help help help! got offered a job!
Good luck for your training, mate.. sadly I don't have anything to say about Quark because I am not familiar with it ..
-
Website Design Training
Hi Oliver welcome to WDF..
-
Hello Frinds
welcome to the forum..
-
Hello from Kronic
Hi there Kronic, Welcome to the forum..
-
Hi from Northern Ireland
Welcome to the forum, Harold..
-
Building a HUGE 3D website!
wow.. looks great..
-
JSX Solutions
Hello there Mark... warm welcome to WDF...
-
Greetings
welcome to the forum..
-
Good evening
HEllo.. welcome to WDF...
-
podolux from Luxembourg
Hello Robert.. welcome to WDF..
-
New member
Hi to all newbie... welcome to WDF...
-
I am bisto
Hi Bisto... welcome to the forum..
-
Hello
Hi dave.. welcome to the forum..
-
Free online games website
hey.. your site looks cool...
-
Gamer Logo
Hey Andy.. thanks for your comment.. I'll take note what you've said..
-
Gamer Logo
Dota.. LOL Hmmm.. any suggestions about the font colors??
-
Gamer Logo
Thanks, mate. I'll start trying some fonts and change the background like the way you said..