Sign in to follow this  
sanpee

Developing Wordpress websites as a freelancer

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great week! I wasn't sure where to post this message, so apologies if it's in the wrong forum.

I'm in the Community team at Reedsy (www.reedsy.com). We’re a marketplace connecting authors and publishers with the best freelance professionals, and I thought some of you might be interested in offering your services as a freelancer on there :)

We have a community of 75,000 clients who're looking for services such as website design, CMS/Wordpress, SEO, email marketing and more. Their main goal is to promote their book or raise their profile as an author. We're also starting to offer resources like webinars and tips to our community of freelancers.

You can find out more about the marketplace here: https://reedsy.com/join-our-community

Hope to see some of you on Reedsy, and don't hesitate to ping me with any questions :)

Mathilde

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By chrome86
      Hi,
      I'm looking to create a website that can show a preview of a personalised book. On this site a user should be able to enter their name and choose a character with different hair colours, skin colours and then hit 'preview'. This opens up a flipbook with just these variables replaced. Please see a great example here: Click HERE for website with customization page
      I know that templates exist for things like flipbooks (personally i use Wordpress as a novice, so a wordpress plugin would be useful), but how would this customized feature be created? For example, would i use a PDF, convert to a flipbook, and then layer (css?) the name, character on top with HTML5 code? Are there any existing templates that do this already or simpler alternatives?
      Thanks
    • By LWC
      Hi Guys, looking for a bit of advice if possible?
      I am doing a car sales website in WordPress. It will be fairly basic, you'll be able to search for new and used cars based on the users criteria and it returns a list or cars, you click through to see the details page with all the jazzy information. Fairly simple.
      However, it needs to have the following functionality on each detail page... 

"The ability to store finance information so a customer can choose from different options for eg: how many payments up front, how many months term and how many miles a year from drop down boxes and it will pull a payment example from the behind the scenes of the info we have entered."
      Any ideas on the best solution? I am toying with the idea of doing something non wordpress specific but wondered if anyone else has dealt with this kind of thing before in wordpress?
      Thanks for any input in advance, I owe you guys a tea/coffee/beer
    • By Stooly
      Morning all. I was hoping for a bit of help. So I added the following to the Additional CSS field, in my wordpress theme. 

.site-header { position: fixed; top: 0; width: 100%; z-index: 2000; } .container { padding-top: 120px; }  
      And it worked, the header is now finally fixed. But the problem I have now is that even though it's fixed on every page, it overlaps everything at the top of each page. Is there a way for it to not do that, or will I like have to make sure there is enough clear space on each page I add?
    • By dawnlimbu
      Hello there,
      I am currently working on a Wordpress Website.
      https://nationalexecutivechauffeurs.co.uk/
      If you scroll down the homepage you will see a display of cars. I have added these using the single image widget. I also have titles for these cars, but you cannot see these as the text is white instead of black. I am really struggling to change the colour to black, does anyone have any advice?
      Thank you
    • By DesignLab360
      Hello,
      Can you give me a feedback? I designed a responsive one-page business  template with Elementor Pro. Elementor is a page builder.
      Please be honest. Link: http://themelab.cloudaccess.host/
      I want to boost my portfolio.
      Thanks