Sign in to follow this  
sanpee

Developing Wordpress websites as a freelancer

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great week! I wasn't sure where to post this message, so apologies if it's in the wrong forum.

I'm in the Community team at Reedsy (www.reedsy.com). We’re a marketplace connecting authors and publishers with the best freelance professionals, and I thought some of you might be interested in offering your services as a freelancer on there :)

We have a community of 75,000 clients who're looking for services such as website design, CMS/Wordpress, SEO, email marketing and more. Their main goal is to promote their book or raise their profile as an author. We're also starting to offer resources like webinars and tips to our community of freelancers.

You can find out more about the marketplace here: https://reedsy.com/join-our-community

Hope to see some of you on Reedsy, and don't hesitate to ping me with any questions :)

Mathilde

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Randallrbaker
      Here is my website. www.vibe432.com  please check every link and every possible page ans let ne know whats wrong. Id  evenlike to have the responsiveness looked at too. Im having someone do the css and html for me so i need to tell them exactly what wrong and why it's wrong. 
    • By GrahamUK33
      I have created a few websites for personal hobbies, along the way I have gain some HTML & CSS skills. So I thought now is the time to look at creating a theme for WordPress. 
      So far, I have installed WordPress and created a page of content within the standard theme that came pre-installed. It all looks very alien now until I get my head around how it all works, how a theme is used, where it all the files are saved, etc. 
      I know about Treehouse, due to lack of finances I am left with looking at a Free learning solution. 
      Can anyone recommend any good videos that explain right from the start of what WordPress is, how it works, how to create a theme, etc.?
    • By Luke Ottey
      @Seth and I are working on a website that uses Envira-gallery and are unable to use CSS code to move the image caption (which is currently located in a white font in the top left) of the front-page gallery images to below the bottom border of the image (in order too see the caption you have to first click on the image). We are looking for a way to center the caption below the image in the same spot regardless of what the viewport size is. Here is a link to the page: https://webdesignstaging.site/firstfloorflow/
      Any help would be wonderful, thanks so much!
    • By RobDoyle
      I was just wondering what people here think of freelancing on Upwork in order to make some extra money. The reason I ask is while I am learning towards a junior developers job I could do with keeping the part-time job I have at the moment as it is for the evenings and free's up my days to learn. Ideally I could do with keeping this position until Christmas. The only problem is the money is poor and I may be forced into something else sooner with longer hours, which would have a negative impact. I could do with having a bit more control over my timeline.
      Does anybody have any thoughts on my approach?
      Thanks
      Rob
    • By Seth
      Hey all

https://webdesignstaging.site/firstfloorflow/

I'm trying to get Envira Album here to be square and 250x250. I'm having a devil of a time. Anyone have an idea how to get the thumb to adjust?

Thanks