This is my first website don't be too hard with me. I'm posting it here because I wanna know your opinion to improve.

Web Site - http://ecodews.com

Youtube Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzj863ksfs

I'm planing to improve it and make available for download.

Its created by html, css, php, little bit javascript this is my week part

Hello Elvis :D

Welcome to WDF.

Here are some suggestions for improvements:

Serious markup errors.

• You have no doctype declaration
  • You have no <html> element
  • You have an (extra) <head> element in the end of the body element.
  • Your first <head> element (you can only have one) is missing a (very important) title tag
  • Your home page has 4 <h1> elements. A page should only have one top level heading

• You are mostly using IDs as CSS selectors, that is bad practice and makes it imposible to reuse any styles
  • I understand that you are working on the page now, but when you are done try to minify your CSS and merge it into a single file for better performance.

• You have some blocking script tags in your (first) head element, try to move them down to before the closing body tag so the browser can load and start to render the content while the scripts are loading.
  • Use a minified version of jQuery instead
  • I get that you are using the CKEditor WYSIWYG for the backend but why on earth would you have your visitors load the ckeditor script when they are on the front end?
Edited by Nillervision

Yes, there some English spelling mistakes. Try to solve this probem as it catches the eye. In general, your site looks good. What did you use for building it? I'm interested because I'm going to create my own website. Recently I have been suggested to try the illustration wordpress themes on https://www.templatemonster.com/category/art-wordpress-themes/, but I haven't decided yet. As I'm not a professional and don't have much experience, I think it is fine for me to have some doubts :)

I use HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVASCRIPT as text editor I use ATOM. If you are interested maybe I can help you with your websites. Contact me admin@ecodews.com. Currently doing small google course Digital I would offer it to everybody who starts his website as its free https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage.

Or maybe you could learn a bit more before trying to help others? You still have errors that were pointed out to you by @@Nillervision a long time ago.

Hello my name is Elvis and I’m part time Web Developer. I’m ready to help small companies or just a person who need website ,portfolio … I been increasing my knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP. If you are searching for somebody who could create a WebSite For FREE fell free to Contact Me.

Hello, my name is Elvis and I’m a part-time Web Developer. I’m ready to help small companies, or just a person who needs a website, portfolio, etc.
I have been increasing my knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavaScript and PHP. If you are looking for somebody who could create a website for FREE, feel free to contact me.

(In case this helps)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By paul77uk
      Hey there ,Ive made lots of websites on the clearnet (this) using html ,wordpress and joomla but 
      Ive now started to make websites for customers on the dark net or deep web using my own server (laptop)
      I've installed apache2 and mysql and have some basic websites running through a torr proxy however
      when I try and use a cms like wordpress I get a lot of errors.
      Does anyone know of a free website script or cms for .onion websites ??
      There are cms made websites on the deep net but even looking at the source code doesn't reveal what they are .
    • By Mr-Silly-Bear
      I could really do with some advice regarding a project my company should (hopefully!) be starting soon.
      The client is a relatively large business, and the project involves over the course of 12 months redeveloping about 24 websites, made up of restaurants, event venues, and cafes.
      In an attempt to make this project easier and more cost-effective we suggested to the client we set up a base set of web components (forms, navbars, footers e.g.) and put together 3 templates (restaurant theme, event venue theme, cafe theme), with a layer of branding CSS to help the individual arms of the business retain some branding differentiation.
      As a result of this component idea I suggested to my MD we look at using a decoupled CMS-Frontend architecture, taking advantage of Nuxt.js (my new favourite toy!) and it's component-based methodology for the frontend, and using WordPress as the CMS. With this framework we would be looking at creating a custom set of components, 3 WordPress themes, and 3 front-end Nuxt.js templates for the corresponding themes.
      Other than some difficulty finding appropriate UK hosting for our needs this was looking like a good solution, however my MD has told me that he was going to quote the client £10k for the templating project because he doesn't feel the client would be happy paying anymore. I responded by saying really that's not enough for the type of architecture we have been talking about.
      The question I have is; am I wrong to say £10k is not enough for this project?
      My experience tells me that £10k is fine if we remove the front-end framework from the equation. As keen as I am to do this project in the way I've described above the number in my head was more along the lines of £20k. Am I way out on this one?
      Appreciate any advice I can get on this. Thanks!
    • By Jennifer@Webriq
      Hi Guys!
      My name is Jennifer and I work at Webriq, a web developing company. Anyhow, our company has developed a page that allows visitors to have an overview and experience how our services work. I am posting this here for you to try it out and provide us a feedback. This will give us the chance to develop it further and provide a quality experience for our users and visitors. Please click HERE to start.
      Many Thanks,
    • By giotissl
      is there anyone who could suggest a cms for a web app for sharing (public and private) map locations?
      login system
      having 2 locations (home and work) saved
      ability to share my home address (or map location) privately
      and having my work address (or map location) public
      any ideas?