December 26, 20169 yr So I just upgraded my website to https. The problem I am having is that none of my images are loading. Any thoughts? https://www.dcfirst.com John
December 26, 20169 yr You have done some sort of weird redirection. All your images seem to be redirecting to: https://dcfirst.com/images/AcupunctureChartsAndPosters.gif Click on any of the links here: https://www.dcfirst.com/posterslarge/ and they redirect to that gif (which is missing). However... they are all showing on my iPhone
December 26, 20169 yr Author I had some code in the htaccess file preventing people from hotlinking my images. The only image that would show was the .gif image if they hotlinked. Forgot add the image on the last update and that was why all the images disappeared. Removed that line of code from the htaccess file and now everything looks fine. I knew it must have been something simple. Need to look into another way to stop the hotlinking. Thanks
Create an account or sign in to comment