Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyU

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JohnnyU

  1. I had some code in the htaccess file preventing people from hotlinking my images. The only image that would show was the .gif image if they hotlinked. Forgot add the image on the last update and that was why all the images disappeared. Removed that line of code from the htaccess file and now everything looks fine. I knew it must have been something simple. Need to look into another way to stop the hotlinking. Thanks
  2. So I just upgraded my website to https. The problem I am having is that none of my images are loading. Any thoughts? https://www.dcfirst.com John

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.