June 5, 20206 yr Hi everyone, I've installed an SSL on the site ascensiongardens.co.uk and all seemed to be working fine however on select devices if you visit the site initially it shows as 'Not Secure' I thought it was just cache's but after clearing them and even visiting the site on a device that had never before been on it its still not secure. I've ran a search and replace and changed everything from http to https however its still showing not secure. Whats strange is clicking on a page it will become secure even when you go back to the landing page. The console on chrome won't give me any further details as to why it just says 'This site is not secure' Really pulling my hair out with this one, if anyone could help out it would be VERY apprechaited, thanks.
Create an account or sign in to comment