January 7, 201610 yr Since quite a few members of this community helped us out during our development phase, I wanted to write a post thanking you. A community of designers helped another community create a product many deemed difficult and impossible. With your help, we were able to release Gravit V3 today. Based on your feedbacks, Gravit expanded its scope to allow people to edit photos through the integration with Polarr Photo Editor 3. This is exciting time for us and is the first in the market to offer both vector and bitmap workflows to the users without the need to switch between the two apps. Polarr brings many benefits to photo retouching, including advance adjustments, cropping and tilting.Our frontend has also given a major rework to make it even more flexible and easy to manage projects by using the folder concepts similar to Google Drive. We scrapped the projects concept and went back to something that makes sense and is easier to use; a folder system. Users just need to create a folder and then upload photos or create new designs.On top of that, we have introduced Marketplace resources by partnering with Icons8 and Unsplash to import their high quality icons and photos directly into your designs. No more searching through the web to find these resources. You can do it directly through Gravit. The most major aspect is the Designer. We have given it a total facelift with a new light skin interface. Under the hood, we have improved every aspects from making the canvas area wider, added a lot of tooling improvements to make it intuitive for anyone to start designing, better pixel rendering and a new color picker that will turn off the selection outline giving you a full visual when playing with colors.Design like a Boss! https://gravit.io Edited January 7, 201610 yr by Sazzad
January 8, 201610 yr I love the concept! Somewhat familiar workspace too. Will check it out and leave more in-depth feedback in due course. I did have a quick look on my break earlier though and quickly came across a bug with changing the text colour. I've lost my screengrab for this so I'll see if I can re-produce the problem (shouldn't be too difficult, I was only changing the colour of some text!).
January 9, 201610 yr Author Hi Jak, All feedbacks are welcomed. We have setup a connect section where you can report bugs and get in touch with other users. We will soon be starting on a "friend" system where you can follow other users and form teams with them.
Create an account or sign in to comment