January 5, 201313 yr Hi there, I recently launched an app news, review and editorial site - name Applidat (take a look at http://www.applidat.com). I was wondering what your opinions were on the general design of the site and if there was anything you could pick up on. Thanks! Danai
January 5, 201313 yr Yet another post asking us to review a wordpress theme that you've clicked install on. It's not your design, it's from themeforest and it's called View:R theme. If you want my take on the theme, it looks like every other WP theme, content area and sidebar. At least you chose one with an adaptive layout I guess.
January 6, 201313 yr Author Yes, it's the view:r theme, and I doubt it took that much effort to go to the style file and read the comments at the top, but there have been a lot of changes made; for example, there is no header, but a floating navigation bar at the top that's been developed using php, and displays different menus depending on whether you are logged in and what your permissions are on the site.
Create an account or sign in to comment