Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CREATE PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / EVENT alternative in phpMyAdmin 2.8.2.4

Featured Replies

Hi all, I don't use phpmyadmin much, am trying to export joomla content from our old Joomla 1x site to the replacement 2.5 site.

however the old site is using plesk, and an old version of phpMyAdmin (2.8.2.4)

 

 

I am following a tutorial, which says I need to Add "CREATE PROCEDURE / FUNCTION / EVENT" option, but I don't have this option available, is there an alternative, I can do???

 

the tutorial I am following is here ; http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-migrate-joomla-content-articles-using-phpmyadmin

 

please help, as I have 1860 articles to shift!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.