Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The bar

Featured Replies

*Pours Thomas a stiff drink*

 

Still, at least it's over and done with for now mate.

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 108.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Pours Thomas a stiff drink*

 

Still, at least it's over and done with for now mate.

 

Suppose but it just pissed me off with that unit being worth double points if I hadn't of pulled him on it I would of had 4 instead of 12 and those 8 points mean I could stay at home for the next 4 weeks and still get Double Distinction which is the best grade and also what I need to get into university.

 

*Downs stiff drink and asks for a vodka and a glass*

*walks into the bar, lightly fingering Rob's sack as he passes. Notices Thomas in the corner with a full bottle of vodka and wonders how Thomas will finish the client's work in such an inebriated condition. Finds an empty bar stool and orders a refreshing G & T before finally relaxing and leisurely breaking wind*

 

Afternoon! :)

Dinnertime already. I do hope none of you are procrastinating too much today :)

*Bustles into the bar after a busy morning and looks around at all the likely suspects trying to figure out who made the smell*

 

Does the bar serve food? Or is it ok for me to sit an eat my salad? I'll have a half to go with it please :)

 

No procrastination for me today, I did it all yesterday, and I have an essay to finish and a project to start! Had a 2 hour driving lesson this morning out on the motorways. Instructor says he can't justify taking my money anymore so I'm done having lessons and am now officially free to pootle wherever I wish in my lil green fiesta :D One happy Eris!

Nice one Eris! My first car was a Fiesta too. Perhaps not quite as nice as yours I imagine. :(

BTW Is it just me or has somebody soiled themselves?

Wahey, excellent news Eris! I'll make sure to keep my Ka off the roads when I know you're out and about :p

*Slides of her bar stool, sneaks up on Rob and slaps him round the ear-'ole catching him by surprise*

Oh Christ. Another bloody woman driver!

 

*Reminds himself NOT to drive in/around Leics*

 

:p

  • Author
Oh Christ. Another bloody woman driver!

 

*Reminds himself NOT to drive in/around Leics*

 

:p

 

 

 

Whats wrong with women drivers? :huh:

Aside from the fact that of the 4 accidents I've had, 3 of them were caused by women drivers? Nothing lol

Ahh women drivers, the scum of the road.

Nah they can drive fine, you get the odd idiot old women but at least they don't speed as much.

 

*Asks for another bottle of vodka and sits in the corner finishing his clients work, drunk work is the best...*

  • Author
Aside from the fact that of the 4 accidents I've had, 3 of them were caused by women drivers? Nothing lol

 

 

and the fact that you have had four accidents doesn't say that maybe you were doing something wrong? :huh:

Stupid bloody woman was driving on the wrong side of the road to jump a cue of traffic, and knocked me off of my motorbike. = Her fault.

 

Stupid woman jumped red light smashing into off side front wing of my car = Her fault.

 

Woman reversed out of side road, straight into me, knocking me off of my motorbike = Her fault.

 

(the 4th, the brakes on my bike failed, and I slammed into a wall lol = my fault technically)

Stupid bloody woman was driving on the wrong side of the road to jump a cue of traffic, and knocked me off of my motorbike. = Her fault.

 

Stupid woman jumped red light smashing into off side front wing of my car = Her fault.

 

Woman reversed out of side road, straight into me, knocking me off of my motorbike = Her fault.

 

(the 4th, the brakes on my bike failed, and I slammed into a wall lol = my fault technically)

The last one is well funny, only because you were all right! :lol:

The last one is well funny, only because you were all right! :lol:

 

I agree it's certainly amusing. Even more so if it had been someone else :p

 

Wasn't funny at the time though. I broke my little finger! And my bloody bike was trashed. A complete write-off :(

 

I loved that bike *sniff* :cray:

It was no where near expensive, but I had my brakes tightened on my pedal bike once and the next day riding to college I slammed them on when I saw a car pull out of a road — because they usually didn't slow me down at all. The next thing I notice is that I'm lying on my back on the floor and the bike is flipping in the air above me and coming down to land on my head.

 

Luckily I was all right (had my helmet on for once!) and got up and nearly wet myself laughing, so did the Chinese lady across the road.

Oh don't get me wrong, it didn't take long for me to see the funny side, I mean, smashing into a wall at 50+ and only breaking my finger? I thought that was really funny lol. I still miss that bike tho lol

 

I don't remember EVER wearing a helmet on a push bike. I'd kinda moved on by the time it was getting constantly spouted on the tv etc.

It's weird that I never wore mine after that incident, not sure why!

 

50+ into a wall, though. Ouch! 20+ with a car into another car is scary enough… jeez

lol hence why I said it was kinda my fault. I was going a wee bit fast...

 

If I'd been going slower, I could've stopped in time, even without breaks.

 

Still, n/m I lived to tell the tale lol.

At last, at home :) History test.. i think it didn't go very badly :)

At last, at home :) History test.. i think it didn't go very badly :)

 

"I don't think it went badly" – that is probably a better way of phrasing it

 

Well done on the text, though, I'm sure the results will be great!

  • Author

wooohooo, I think we need a celebration tonight :)

 

How about free bar for the rest of the day :D

Sounds good to me! :yahoo:

 

I'll have a Magners!

Wooooo I will have bud make sure you keep them cold.

 

Also well done xhop on exam!

It wasn't much of an exam.. It was just a little test.

But thank you anyway :)

*pootles into the bar, looking sad as he has to stay at work tonight until 19:30 as he is off to play footy afterwards and it makes no sense to go home first*

 

I think I'll have a pint of Guinness first please. The ruby red is a meal in a glass and I'm damn hungry!

As new to this Bar...

So will have some drink along with snacks....:p

*cracks open a cold one*

 

What happened to celebrating?

I'm here, I don't know where everyone else is, though!

Good night Subhajit (what time is it over there?) :o

  • Author
I'm not here. I'm a figment of your collective imaginations.

 

 

I knew it, I always knew it...you never had me fooled :friends:

 

 

Now this celebration of celebrations can't happen without me having a glass of Malibu in my hand

*tosses Dizi a bottle of Malibu*

 

Drink up, Girl!! :drinks:

The thing is Madam Mod, you have to ask yourself, what does that say about your mind? hehe

  • Author

post-1736-1209064008_thumb.gif

 

 

Thanks...and I think it says that I drink too much and that you guys are all figments of my imagination. Because of that I think you should all sing songs and be happy so I got the bar a karaoke machine, so sing figments sing :girl_devil:

One is totally incapable of singing. It sounds like a herd (gaggle? pride?) of cats being tortured!

  • Author
One is totally incapable of singing. It sounds like a herd (gaggle? pride?) of cats being tortured!

 

 

I think you shoudl let us e the judge of that :)

I think you shoudl let us e the judge of that :)

 

 

LOL ok, but you were warned!....

 

 

*clears throat*

 

"Tinkay winkay dipsay, laar laaar, pohhh. Tely tubbeeeeeees tely tubeeeeeeeees say ellllllloo. Eht Oee"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.