Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

xhop

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xhop

  1. xhop replied to xhop's topic in General Chat
    http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/05/31...ndar-june-2009/
  2. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    *Yells at his computer.* Photoshop stuck and I didn't save my work x_x.
  3. xhop replied to traxor's topic in General Chat
    Accio my wand. Stupify traxor!
  4. xhop replied to xhop's topic in General Chat
    Different sizes available for downloading. 1024x768px 1280x800px 1280x1024px 1440x900px 1680x1050px
  5. xhop replied to xhop's topic in General Chat
    If that's my only chance, then of course
  6. xhop replied to xhop's topic in General Chat
    Well, but isn't this only for "calendar wallpapers"? Mine don't have calendar on them.
  7. xhop replied to xhop's topic in General Chat
    Good idea, but I have a problem with it. See, I have never sent them anything and I'm not quite sure how it's done. Shall I just write 'em a letter?
  8. xhop posted a topic in General Chat
    Hello! I would like to present my recent wallpapers. The fish is colored with Estonian flag colors. Enjoy and please comment my work!
  9. I made my first with Microsoft Word. Feels like it was decades ago : D I've got a picture of it somewhere, but I couldn't find it at the moment.
  10. xhop replied to notbanksy's topic in General Chat
    I used to play it, but I've got so little time these days so I haven't played it a long time now.
  11. xhop replied to BritZin's topic in General Chat
    I'm not sure about her. She has couple of good songs, but at the same time she has a lot of songs which have no point at all.
  12. Wow, that's pretty amazing. I just took a long walk in a London city center.
  13. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    Q: "Why did two chickens cross the road?" A: "Because they wanted to."
  14. http://grafius.net/pic/3/313.jpg Well, it's in Estonian, but that doesn't really matter i guess. What do you think?
  15. In Estonia, we had Mother's Day over two weeks ago. Oh, and I gave my mom a pack of quality chocolate candies.
  16. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    We're doing good in South Estonia, but looks like in the capital, Tallinn, things aren't so bright considering that they decided to save money by switching off all the city lights for night. Ah well, going to bed now Good night!
  17. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    I'd like to have couple of glasses atm, but I'd rather not go to school with an headache tomorrow, Eris
  18. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    Phew, I'm back! : D Good news is that I have improved my html and css while I idled.
  19. xhop replied to Skysurge's topic in General Chat
    Wow, that's great! You must be feeling fantastic!
  20. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    What do you think about my new avatar? Full set:
  21. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    Any snooker fans around here?
  22. xhop replied to Dizi's topic in General Chat
    *Limps into the bar, orders a pint and crushes into his chair.*
  23. Well, I'm a bit low in money at the moment and school is about to begin in two days. So I don't see it happening soon. Buying a car I mean. Thank you all
  24. Just fetched my driving license from the Car Registration Center. It looks so damn good in my wallet Now, all I need is a car

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.