Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What ya think of my site?

Featured Replies

Started this site not so long ago. i kinda underquoted for it and needed to be done as soon as possible so it was quite rushed but what do ya think? still need to sort out a few issues on various pages. Had to knock together the logo for him too which i hadnt factored into the original quote (its for a friend). pretty much all the imagery will change as its all dodgy stock imgagery as is.

Site

Edited by alzer81

Looks great, nice colours and layout. I would change a couple of things, the line-height makes it slightly difficult to read. Secondly I would add some space after the main paragraph to split the content a bit.

Not bad at all.

 

I'd take the bar at the top of the page and shrink it down a bit... it looks great with the variations in color but the thicker blue section is just too thick.

 

Leading is just a bit too much. With 12px font size and 27px leading you are rocking 2.25em of line-height, and I'd say you could drop that back to 1.7 or 1.8 comfortably.

 

Definitely need more space under the main paragraph (50-60px prob.) and a little more space between the images and the titles beneath them.

 

The social media icons don't match the visual style of the rest of the page.

 

The layout of the stuff in the footer comes across as sloppy, almost like a float is broken.

 

Pretty good base, just the aforementioned little things that deserve attention.

just one quickie. Under Home "lets" should read "let's" :)

I think it is great! The only slight thing is the quality of the images but I recall you mentioning that anyway, so once they are amended you are onto a winner!

Nice work!

 

I couldn't help noticing that the logo is quite similar to AT&T though.

  • Author

u asked a question so u expect answers? whats with the attitude? not gonna tell you how much i charged as its none of your concern

I asked a question so I expect answers.

 

Easy guys! :drinks:

 

It's a nice and clean design. Just have comment with the color. Looks dull.

  • Author

ya man is a nutter. he asked the question then 4 minutes later started demanding answers haha color scheme was chosen by the client. its a fairly run of the mill site. nothing special in my opinion. it all helps build my portfolio and experience though

I'd be careful of using that "globe" symbol as the logo if I were you.

On the logo, it is hard to read the text below it, i can just about make out what it says, but i reckon it could do with an increase in text size. Nice site overall though Alzer, nice job :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.