Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alzer81

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alzer81

  1. alzer81 posted a topic in General Chat
    Hey guys, havent been here in a loooong time! How you all doing? Here are some of the latest projects i've been playing with, what ya think? https://www.behance.net/gallery/56793345/Lighthouses-of-the-World https://www.behance.net/gallery/55143195/The-Dublin-Blue-Period https://www.behance.net/gallery/56008021/The-Doors-of-Dublin https://www.behance.net/gallery/56367385/A-to-Z
  2. Hehe Thanks teodora! Nice to see someones read it haha I have an article around how illustration matters in product design too which im hoping will be published on Smashing Magazine int he coming weeks: https://medium.com/@alpower81/illustrations-are-here-to-help-8e6b74048630#.wn3e6e1dx
  3. Its been a while since I have been around here!! I've just launched my new illustration site: alpowerillustrates.com Enjoy
  4. Hey Wowzers its been a while since i was on this site. Hope everyone is good. Cheers for the kind words. Im currently workin as Head of UI for Ryanair but literally handed in my notice last week. here is another bit of new work I've done since I was last here. https://www.behance.net/gallery/37075645/The-Cast https://www.behance.net/gallery/36736177/Europe-Calling I also did this case study on the redesign of the new Ryanair site: https://www.behance.net/gallery/34224289/Ryanair-Design-Centre
  5. Here is selection of my recent stuff.... Here is a random selection of the illustrations ive done... Toy Story... https://www.behance.net/gallery/30440249/Toy-Story- Football Legends... https://www.behance.net/gallery/28654071/Football-Legends Home Sweet Home... https://www.behance.net/gallery/30226927/Home-Sweet-Home And loads more here: https://www.behance.net/AlPower
  6. Thats weird. not sure why its 404ing. Click on the logo and it will bring u to the homepage. Its not just the 404 page haha. Its the whole site.
  7. A website that im working on. https://beta.ryanair.com/gb/en/
  8. A little project Ive been working on: https://www.behance.net/gallery/28654071/Football-Legends
  9. Mine: https://dribbble.com/alzer81
  10. So i have decided to put together an online shop selling my illustrations.. Have a look: https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/AlPowersShop?ref=pr_shop_more
  11. Woof.... More here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/27661753/Dogs
  12. Cheers guys, Here is another set of illustrations i've been playing with:
  13. Some illustrations I have been working on recently. more here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/25110523/Famous-Landmarks
  14. I havent been on here in bloody ages. Any craic? What ya's all up to?
  15. way ahead of ya... http://dribbble.com/alzer81
  16. a little project i have been messing about with in my spare time... https://www.behance.net/gallery/Dublin-Georgian-Doors/15790415
  17. An interview by PSDTuts+. Was my first real interview about my work so am fairly proud http://design.tutsplus.com/articles/interview-with-mobile-interface-designer-alan-powers--cms-20548#disqus_thread
  18. I wrote my first tutorial for PsdTuts+ Here it is: http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-a-mobile-downloader-app-interface-in-photoshop--psd-37219 Took a while but its great to see it live! Enjoy!
  19. Look what I found haha http://dribbble.com/shots/1237013-Ui-Kit-PSD and then look at this… http://dribbble.com/shots/1202823-UI-Kit/attachments/159818 The second one is mine..... Looks like he copied mine haha
  20. This is a little project I have been playing with: https://www.behance.net/gallery/MuSeek/15159455
  21. Its not hacked. I sell guns on the side...
  22. Been messing about with this project: https://www.behance.net/gallery/TuneLoader/14152641

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.