Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wickham & Sunwukung join the WDF moderator team.

Featured Replies

Unfortuntely due to some moderators not being able to contribute as much time as before, it's my pleasure to announce two new recruits to the WDF moderating team..

 

Wickham & Sunwukung :)

 

They have both played a fantastic part in contributing towards the community here and have agreed to spend some time when they can to help with the running of the forum.

 

:)

Thanks a lot, Ben. I just hope there won't be too many spam, off-topic, rude, wrong board posts and so on to moderate.

 

This is a good forum and I'm pleased to be able to help.

Good shout Ben :)

 

Congrats to Wickham & Sunwukung :)

I can feel the power coursing through my veins...!!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben, and congrats to my fellow executi... er - I mean moderator - Wickham!

Congratulations! I hear the salary is most excellent ;)

 

 

Kyle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.