Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Review my amazing blog

Featured Replies

Hi there all members!

 

I have a blog and need your feedback what it look. Focus on my blog design please,

 

BLOG: Hack Tutors

 

Thanks a lot!

I think being 'self titled' as amazing is a poor move.

 

Your blog is fine. It is a cut and paste theme available to any tom, dick or harry who cares to download it or something very similar.

 

Ok, but not amazing

Far too plain. Luckily, it doesn't suffer from spacing issues and bad alignment like I see is so many designs these days.

My constructive criticism:

Could do with a more interesting Header graphic and jazzing up the footer.

It's a functional blog with good navigation. To make it more unique, maybe forget about making it look like a typical blog. Think about creating a blog which looks more like a website.

  • Author

It's a functional blog with good navigation. To make it more unique, maybe forget about making it look like a typical blog. Think about creating a blog which looks more like a website.

 

 

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try to make my blog just like website :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Why would you choose that colour as your background?

and titling the thread as 'amazing' ..are you being sarcastic or just cocky?

 

It is amazing for me. LOL :D

I suspect from the content above that this is unnecessary on the page

 

"Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape"

 

And it seems quite ironic that you have a site that promotes stealing passwords etc yet want to protect your own.

  • Author

I suspect from the content above that this is unnecessary on the page

 

"Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape"

 

And it seems quite ironic that you have a site that promotes stealing passwords etc yet want to protect your own.

 

I removed it with your suggestion. Thanks for your feedback :)

I removed it with your suggestion. Thanks for your feedback :)

 

I agree with most of the above. I'd also consider revamping your footer....its huge!

its alright, not horrendous but it doesn't stand out from the crowd

 

think about what makes it unique and work with that

It's a quite normal nice blog. Maybe event the white background color is better than the current one.

By the way, did you used the wrong image(the round corner image) for sub-nav when you hover it or you do it on purpose.

And I agree the footer is a bit heavy. Reduce the line spacing or move to the side will be better.

  • Author

It's a quite normal nice blog. Maybe event the white background color is better than the current one.

By the way, did you used the wrong image(the round corner image) for sub-nav when you hover it or you do it on purpose.

And I agree the footer is a bit heavy. Reduce the line spacing or move to the side will be better.

 

 

I haven't used image for sub navigation bar. I've used CSS for that. Thanks for your review anyway :)

  • Author

Yea sorry but this is not an amazing blog

 

 

Thanks for the review :)

I haven't used image for sub navigation bar. I've used CSS for that. Thanks for your review anyway :)

 

Yes, that's what I mean the image in the CSS doesn't look right.

Dnt really like it to be honest. Too simple. Not clear. :(

  • Author

No I have added stylish header on the top. Check it out :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.