Everything posted by snowyswebsolutions
-
Logo Review
-
Logo Review
thanks for your inputs, ill look at some other designs.
-
Logo Review
Morning. Logo design today for a construction company who's company colours are white and red. Let me know what you think.
-
design help!
It wasn't mine to be honest but I believe it may have been the one that could be adapted to most designs. I created 67 different designs of that logo until client choose the above! At least client is happy!
-
design help!
Displayed client the design with what he asked for and now likes the previous one! has asked for big ben on there now, dunno if it is an over kill or not...
-
design help!
-
design help!
Bonjour, I've recently designed a logo in which the client has chosen the one which they like the most... I now have to create a simple clean site to suit the logo... My client says they like the simple idea but say 'I’m not too sure about the Eiffel Tower..' 'The logo, info and links to the other pages all look a bit out of sync with one another and set at different levels..' I can't see where, anyone got any sugestions?
-
Logo Design
-
Logo Design
-
Logo Design
-
Logo Design
-
Logo Design
-
Web Site Re-Vamp
Morning all, had a little re-jig of my site and wondering what you think. The site is not yet complete and some validation errors here and there but thought I'd share. ACT Web Designs
-
wbesite: scientific calculator online
The functionality is immense, bravo. My advice, liven it up, give it that 2.0 feel.
-
Coffe layout
get that coded, I believe coded design always ends up in positive additions. Nice.
-
your thoughts on this
I must say I do really like it. I have seen slightly similar designs before but I wont take that away from your design, only thing being the 2 buttons on the right break up in chrome.
-
Jacks Creative
I try not to be negative but I must agree with Stratos.
-
How about a little feedback?
big, big, BIG fan of the uniqueness of the first 3/4 of the main page! Think the last 3rd (blog part) is a bit "thrown together". Very Nice!
-
Review my amazing blog
is in agreement with all of the above.
-
Auction site layout
Very much like it, very unique.
-
My Blog
Honestly, I do think its ok... it's just, I like to be a critic not only on the design, but the content too and to me its another "XX of the greatest bla bla inspiration..." which is mostly a duplicate of other blog posts out there... Sorry to be an arse. Like the design though.
-
web dev blog design
Like it very much, good work. i would suggest ( suggestion only ) maybe a few small images or icons in there.
-
Bingo landing Page
Lovely design, bravo.
-
Feedback on new design idea
Perfectly grasping the essence of modern design. Nice work.
-
ACTvBiz - user friendliness
Just posting some screen shots for now, It's not completely finished ( problems with wildcard DNS settings for profile pages ) But hope to have it up soon. It's a Social Networking site for Businesses and Networking Event Organisers. Just looking for feedback on user friendliness really. All jquery driven ( does function without javascript enabled ) and also has my own online instant messenger.