December 19, 200916 yr Our designers create components of good web design and provide good service at low cost such as good graphic design, flash design and redesign. http://good-webdesign.com
December 20, 200916 yr Your web site looks like a web site for a holiday resort somewhere between 1999 and hell, but that's just my opinion. If you want to know why I think that I'll be happy to tell you why. I agree, it doesn't look like 'good' web design at all.
December 21, 200916 yr i love you LMAO couldn't of put it in better words myself... Mate no offence but you can;t have a name like good-webdesign.com
December 22, 200916 yr It's a mix of divs and tables, why is this? Make it valid xhtml and css. In my opinion why a transition doctype MUST GO
December 22, 200916 yr Yes, there are lots of scope to improve your design. I am surprised seeing the age of the site it is on line from 2002??? Did you buy a resale domain.
Create an account or sign in to comment