Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taking leave...

Featured Replies

I'm taking leave of WDF, I will see you guys some time next year, by then I hope to have lots of work done.

 

Later all.

good, p*** off and stop making pointless ego boosting threads.

 

A little harsh, why bother?

 

I look forward to seeing what he's done in a year ^_^

ahh this reminds me of something....wait for it....wait....

 

http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.ph...c=15778&hl=

 

 

See you around the forum at some point be it a day, week, a month or a year....have fun while you are away :p

 

L. O. L.

 

Well have fun, I hope your thread gets as much attention as last time :)

Good luck and thanks for being one of the first WDF members to put me on the right track. I've done voluntary work on forums and in person for 20 years. There sometimes comes a time when you feel you help everyone else but don't have time left to do the projects you want to achieve. So I think you should 'go and achieve' what you want to do.

 

All the best to ya!

ahh this reminds me of something....wait for it....wait....

 

http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.ph...c=15778&hl=

 

 

See you around the forum at some point be it a day, week, a month or a year....have fun while you are away :p

 

I had them same thoughts exactly :D. He'll be back in a few days. ^_^

I had them same thoughts exactly :D. He'll be back in a few days. ^_^

 

Maybe like the gas bill we will get a quarterly leaving post from him :lol:

Reminds me of a forum I used to go to, full of 13 year olds leaving every other week :p.

groomer lolol. I was joking. but it is funny.

 

Yeah that's just occurred to me, I was 13 too though :p.

Oh yeah... more important than Meshach leaving again... where's my wet willy Eris?

Not often I get to say that! :lol:

I'm confused? I owe you a wet willy?

 

I feel like I've missed something huge (all puns intended).

I'd love a wet willy too, but from my girlfriend, obviously... (what man doesn't?).

 

Seriously, the main issue with this now is that everybody is used to the same thread every few months, then he comes back. It's something about the internet that people find so appealing. The problem is that because you've spent so long on the internet, when you're not on it, you get incredibly bored and inevitably jump back on it, unless you can find something more valuable to do with your spare time, like playing tennis or actually going out with your friends.

 

The only reason I come on here regularly is because it's something to do whilst waiting for files to upload, download, waiting for a call etc etc. Plus, you have that nice feeling when someone says "thank you for helping", knowing that you've sort of made a difference to the world - that's right, we're heroes.

 

What I'm trying to say Meshach is, don't bother. It's not worth it, nobody truly cares who comes and goes, because other than an avatar and a few witty remarks, we don't mean much to one another. I'm not saying that I don't like people on here, you're a really nice bunch, just that I don't really know anyone, and haven't had a real opportunity to know people, other than the odd private message.

 

I don't mean offence by any of this, just pointing out what needs to be pointed out. If you're going to leave, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc, open up "hosts" in notepad, and add:

 

127.0.0.1		webdesignerforum.co.uk
127.0.0.1		www.webdesignerforum.co.uk

I don't mean offence by any of this, just pointing out what needs to be pointed out. If you're going to leave, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc, open up "hosts" in notepad, and add:

 

127.0.0.1		webdesignerforum.co.uk
127.0.0.1		www.webdesignerforum.co.uk

 

:rofl: +1 :)

I don't mean offence by any of this, just pointing out what needs to be pointed out. If you're going to leave, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc, open up "hosts" in notepad, and add:

 

127.0.0.1		webdesignerforum.co.uk
127.0.0.1		www.webdesignerforum.co.uk

 

And for all you Mac users. Open up Terminal (found in 'Utilities' in the Applications folder). Then type 'sudo pico/etc/hosts' and repeat the steps posted above ^_^.

lol go to his profile and look where it says "last seen" lol...

 

Give him a break, going cold turkey ain't that easy :lol:

 

Don't give in mesach! be strong!

Yeah but he'd have to connect to the internet to download the latest one ;) from then on it's just a downward spiral

And for all you Mac users. Open up Terminal (found in 'Utilities' in the Applications folder). Then type 'sudo pico/etc/hosts' and repeat the steps posted above ^_^.

And if you're a *nix user, you're already clever enough to understand what this does, so you have no need for instructions. ;)

And if you're a *nix user, you're already clever enough to understand what this does, so you have no need for instructions. ;)

And if you've ever spent much of your teenage years finding out the wonders of the opposite sex and not computers - you'll be blissfully unaware of what you lot are on about! :D

And if you've ever spent much of your teenage years finding out the wonders of the opposite sex and not computers - you'll be blissfully unaware of what you lot are on about! :D

 

Glad it's not just me who hasn't a clue what they are on about :D

And if you've ever spent much of your teenage years finding out the wonders of the opposite sex and not computers - you'll be blissfully unaware of what you lot are on about! :D

Who, dear? Me, dear? Gay, dear? No, dear!

How very dare you! :D

Unfortunately, I was one of those teenage kids who spent his time around computers a lot, however for some reason the girls loved me, it was peculiar to think that a chubby geek got so much action. I've lost weight now though, and have been in a relationship for over two years (good times).

 

It's funny that he's came back to see what people have written. It's a psychological fact that people who tell people what they're going to do is usually a cry for attention, people who just act are the ones who are truly doing something for a reason.

We may even see a constant guest down.....

 

....here

l

l

V

Oh, why you look so saaaaaad? Tears in your eyes, and so on and so forth.

And if you're a *nix user, you're already clever enough to understand what this does, so you have no need for instructions. ;)

:rofl: Very true!

 

And if you've ever spent much of your teenage years finding out the wonders of the opposite sex and not computers - you'll be blissfully unaware of what you lot are on about! :D

lol sorry to be awkward, but I DID spend most of my teenage years enjoying the opposite sex (good times! oh the mammaries memories) rather than computers, but I still understand all this! Guess that makes me a natural geek, rather than an artificial one? :p

  • 3 months later...

I think I need a new watch, is it 2010 already?? :unknw:

 

 

where have you been, did you fall a sleep for 9 months or something? Its April 2010 :D

 

 

 

Seriously though its nice to see you back on the board Meshach :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.