Everything posted by SkyteMedia
-
Is there anyway to change Username \ Display name please ?
I was wondering this too...can anybody help?
-
Horizontal JQuery Scroller
Hey Guys! I wonder whether you might be able to help me...I'm looking for a horizontal jQuery scroller which mimicks the effect on this Flash site: Click here for Flash site I have found something similar but it's hard to integrate: Click here for similar thing If you have any ideas it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
-
Hi together..here I am
Welcome to the forum!
-
jQuery Content Scroller
Hey guys, I found this content scroller here and, although I know this is Flash, I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find something exactly the same / similar to this in jQuery? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
- Hotmail Dead?
-
Google threatens to pull out of China
Update: Read BBC article: US to protest formally to China over Google 'attacks'
-
Google threatens to pull out of China
Good to get your views on this. China has said that foreign internet firms are welcome to do business there "according to the law". Click for BBC update 14 Jan - China gives first response to Google threat
-
Google threatens to pull out of China
No comments?
-
Where to start
Hey, Welcome to the forum!
-
hello!
Hey, Welcome to the forum!
-
Hello my friends !
Hey, Welcome to the forum!
-
Hello
Hey, Welcome to the forum!
-
Hi from new member
Hey, Welcome to the forum!
-
New Website Design
Thanks for the positive feedback...thinking about changing the italics. Hmm...
-
who is hosting this website?
You could call/email the company and request that the username and password be resent to the email address that the account is registered to?
-
New Website Design
Hey! Thanks Adam - like your site too!
-
New Website Design
Any more comments...?
-
New Website Design
Thanks for your comments!
-
New Website Design
Thanks!
-
New Website Design
@ Coltan Solutions - Thanks for the kind comments! Any more...?
-
What company to host website with?
Hey, I offer website hosting - if you're interested drop me a PM and we can talk about your requirements. Speak soon!
-
New Website Design
@ BabyBen - Thanks for the comments, yeah pretty happy with the hosting ecommerce PayPal integration. Keep the comments rolling guys please...
-
New Website Design
@ Mr Nourse - Glad things are going well for you at the moment. Thanks for the comments. @ Jay Gilford - thanks for the SEO tip and heads up on the spelling mistakes, was never one of my strong points! Keep the comments coming...
-
New Website Design
Hey guys, Here is my new xHTML/CSS PHP/MySQL website design for my company. The site also features some jQuery. Please can you let me know what your thoughts are - whether positive or constructive. www.skytemedia.com Thanks for your time! Josh
-
Direct Mail Marketing
yell.com?