Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Di Hi Everybody

Featured Replies

Just wanted to say hi looks like a pretty friendly community , there seems to be a lot of smart people with a lot of dreams heading in the same direction, if this could be harnessed I think some amazing outcomes could be achieved. what do you think ?

Welcome! I think this forum is very friendly to the nth degree :)

 

You're thinking on the right wavelengths - combine your knowledge and experience to the community and it will thrive.

 

Looking forward to your contributions :D

Sounds awesome! well come!

I'm hoping to work together with link minded people also!

  • Author

Thx everyone for the great welcome,

 

And to deanlynn

 

Sounds awesome! well come!

I'm hoping to work together with link minded people also!

cool fraudian slip.

Hey Peter,

 

If you click on the 'New Content' button at the top of the page (to the right of the menu bar), you can view all of the latest content. You also have the ability to filter the content based on a time preference. This is provided you are accessing the forum on a non-mobile device and viewing the full website :p

 

Here's a link: http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

  • Author

Hey Peter,

 

If you click on the 'New Content' button at the top of the page (to the right of the menu bar), you can view all of the latest content. You also have the ability to filter the content based on a time preference. This is provided you are accessing the forum on a non-mobile device and viewing the full website

Thx so much your a life saver, I really thought, I had checked there again thx..

  • Author

Welcome to the forum if you have any problem feel free to ask me or one of the other mods or just ask any of the other dedicated members we have here

Thx heaps, this really is the friendliest forum I have come across.

  • Author

Thx JR iDesign & Digital-Cows.

 

I am starting to get worried (The Welcome Back Kotter theme) starts playing in my head when I log on here now.

  • Author

Welcome

to the forum Peter. Glad you could join us. You are absolutely right.

This forum is very friendly, helpfull and somewhat addictive.

Thx

for the great welcome, addictive is right, only thing I wish it had

peoples first names, I also noticed on your profile your from Denmark,

my Grandad was Danish Peter Hansen was his name..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.