Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Email delivery tool with elements of automation

Featured Replies

Hey Guys,


I've got a list of email addresses I would like to use to inform users about my new project so I'm looking for a tool/software for sending emails. The difficult thing is that I need something where I could build some scenarios and rely on a little bit of automation.


Most of tools with elements of automation are combined with a website. So, for instance, if a user enters a particular page of a website, they get an email.


I seek a tool which sends an email and resends it if the first mail has not been opened. If the mail's been opened but no link has been clicked, a different mail is sent.


I hope you know what I mean and if you know such a tool, please let me know.


Huge thanks in advance :)

So, for instance, if a user enters a particular page of a website, they get an emai

 

That's basically impossible unless you know where to send the email, in any case getting an email whenever you visit a certain page could generate a lot of unwanted emails?

 

 

I seek a tool which sends an email and resends it if the first mail has not been opened. If the mail's been opened but no link has been clicked, a different mail is sent.

 

You could look at Mailchimp which has a lot of optinons like that...

 

 

  • Author

 

That's basically impossible unless you know where to send the email, in any case getting an email whenever you visit a certain page could generate a lot of unwanted emails?

 

 

You could look at Mailchimp which has a lot of optinons like that...

 

It was just an example ;) and I know that at Mailchimp they are developing automation features like those (for example when a customer visits Pricing but doesn't buy anything, they will get an email).

However, Mailchimp doesn't provide what I'm looking for.

 

Still, thank you for your interest :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.