Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CreativeSheep

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CreativeSheep

  1. I see how you can't read what it is saying, let me fix it up
  2. This is part of a small part of a design that I'm working on. C&C
  3. sash - That is an idea to consider, thanks forgot one could have a nearly custom domain
  4. Jame - Any in mind ? Sash - True, I keep it how it is MMedia - I already have some of the promotional material ready. What did you have in mind ?
  5. I've been contemplating whether to shorten my domain name. Currently is has three words combined. I was thinking about keeping the first word but for the second and third word only keeping the letters. Currently - TheCreativeSheep Change - TheCS
  6. I decided not to do an alternative version to my original logo ! For those who offered CC thanks, it was helpful
  7. Update ! Never mind the crazy women !
  8. Thanks What needs refining ?
  9. Maybe my retro design works better ?
  10. No I need to fix it up
  11. Even if your mobile site isn't ready, atleast you have a QR code to advertise !
  12. Doodle / Logo I'm retouching, what do you make of it ?
  13. thanks that is helpful. The QR code has to be overlay on top of the image, I best just create the image and let one of these sites do the rest. I tried
  14. Has anyone customized a QR code ? I know there are areas on a QR code that you should not alter, which I've followed without much success.
  15. It works, as well as I understand why so many DIV are required Quite complex css, thank you CSS3 can't do "colliding", in other words if a div collides with another div it won't allow it, understand or want an example ?
  16. That is the exact effect I want. It's not working exactly like your example on my site (same link, refresh) You didn't use transition, I was told you had to use transition ! Why did you put in the extra box class ?
  17. Close, the words Art/Art2 must rotate. Think of a box, with one word on the top and one word facing you, when you rotate the box, the top words would show. Creating a 3D effect
  18. I've nothing but problems with this. The words "gallery" I want to rotate in 3D and reveal the words "art/art2", using the vendor prefix rotateX(). I applied a background color to make things visually easier. If anyone has experience with CSS3 advanced features, I would greatly appreciate your time and help. [Link] (Vendor Prefixes are only applied for Chrome at this time, if you view in FireFox or another browser you won't see the effect)
  19. .gallery {font-size:3em;} .gallery a {color:blue;-webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;-webkit-perspective: 600px;} /*.gallery .back {-webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;-webkit-perspective: 600px;-webkit-transition: all .4s ease-in-out;}*/ .back {font-size:3em;color:orange;position:relative;bottom:45px;right:17px;position:absolute;} Update !
  20. I'm trying to get some CSS3 features to work on my site. I want the span=gallery to rotate and flip to reveal the word class=back. <nav id="top"> <ul> <li><span class="gallery"><a href="">gallery</a></span><div class="back"><a class=link_a>Art</a><a class=link_b>Art2</a></div></li> .gallery {font-size:3em;-webkit-transform:rotateX(-180deg);-webkit-transition: all .4s ease-in-out;-webkit-transform-style:preserve-3d;} /*.gallery .back {-webkit-transform-style: preserve-3d;-webkit-perspective: 600px;-webkit-transition: all .4s ease-in-out;}*/ .back {font-size:3em;color:orange;position:relative;bottom:45px;right:17px;-webkit-transform: rotateX(-180deg);position:absolute;}
  21. When I said "weight" I meant what has more specificity, a input tag or an ID. Logically I'm going to say the ID, but I want to be sure
  22. When you have a form you can style the input tag. If the input tag as an idea ID the ID has more "weight" or specificity then input, correct ? No ID <input type="text" name="fname"> With ID <input type="text" name="fname" id="newname">

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.