Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CreativeSheep

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CreativeSheep

  1. Why do they display grid systems with a bunch of boxes as seen on this page ?
  2. The above is the last of the logo/stylized logos !
  3. This is the alternative to version B that someone I know suggested. Version B Alternative (the drawing is not that distinguishable) Style A Style B Style C & D Another version
  4. I have an alternative to version B, and let me see what I can do with version D, before I use it as my 'mark' and use it for business cards, web site etc
  5. B Anyone else want to chime in ? I assume keep B how it is ?
  6. Sometimes I think writing JavaScript code is easier then CSS HTML isn't that difficult, CSS takes some time to wrap the head around, I suppose it's trial and error; build a site and learn from it, then the next time it comes easier and so forth. If it wasn't like this there wouldn't be dozens of forums on the subject. I'll be posting the page update, without code to look at, it doesn't help I knew a guy who started web dev at 54 by around 56 he was developing three sites a month, I don't know the prices he was charging I'm guessing he was making a pretty penny per month. BTW I'm not 54 yrs old, I'm not 24 (nor would I want to be, to be honest)
  7. I did some quick sketches. A B C D (the wave in the BG is a ribbon)
  8. dap - some of the logos on the page could be considered "ram" not sheep. Some of the logos on the page you supplied are also cliche. Let me see what I can think of !
  9. Stop insisting I don't know HTML or CSS, I may not be the best but these assumptions are ridicules. I'm currently trying to work out an issue with the HTML editor and FTP sync, once that is ironed out, I'll post an update.
  10. Dap needs to explain more, or give an example ! is it a map? a sheep? a rather small shark swimming in a sea of gone-off milk? what's it for? why is it blurry? is there any text with it? there more like illustratiions than logos Too many details for a logo, then when I strip everything the response is, what is it, it then becomes a cul-de-sac. Are you sure you guys are not over analyzing things, and expect the logo to transform into a holographic symbol that speaks something else ?
  11. The problem is the class is being inherited by the body so my width is huge How can this be fixed ?
  12. Last one I can scratch up.
  13. A - I liked as well, the other ones have the simple lines. I'll change around A.
  14. I think he means where to insert and maybe how to insert a node in the DOM.
  15. I made three changes; A B C
  16. I have it figured out Getting use to using new things is always hard
  17. I'll make the modifications and update soon.
  18. Lets stick to, does the logo look as it should. Leave the rest up to me
  19. Not quite sure what your trying to say. I can't help but say, did you just learn this and decided to share it with us, cause it's nothing new. You may mean well but you threw a monkey wrench into the thread.
  20. What outline, the outline that looks beige ? No text, text is just a companion to the logo in this case, not all cases On second thought words might help but I want to omit the words for now Sheep get a low reputation, everyone always goes for Eagle, Hawks, Frogs, animals that send some sort of aggressive image; I decided with the Sheep because they may be a little lazy, but they are far from stupid as research has proven.
  21. I'm trying out different alternations for a logo. Tell me what you think it is, whether I hit the mark or failed !
  22. The right property was put in as a place holder, I didn't need it, so I left it at zero. If you use Firebug, and you inspect the h4.skillword there is a right margin which is effecting me from marginally positioning the that h4 tag. Since the margin is not on the h4 tag its self, where is the h4 tag inheriting the margin from ?
  23. I updated the page. Has a margin on the right, it is inheriting how can I find out ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.