Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CreativeSheep

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CreativeSheep

  1. This is the link to the tutorial.
  2. Knowing the program and creating good designs go hand in hand, that goes for any software. I'm no Pro in OpenOffice but I can fly around Ps as an example ! Anyone else care to chime in and offer a hand who is a Ps Guru as much as I am, although this technique threw me a curve ball ?
  3. I want to know how to do it in Photoshop, if you want I can send you the tutorial ? Eight years as a Photoshop user; I've been using Ps for thirteen years, a little more but I wasn't using it as much !
  4. I want the smaller spike to successfully duplicate between the bigger spikes in a circular motion. I got the larger spikes to rotate in a circular motion successfully, not the smaller ones, without them shifting outside of a perfect circular pattern. The tutorial I was given demonstrates what I want to accomplish, but the explanation is not clear.
  5. This is the recent problem that I've run into. I want to apply a pseudo-element drop shadow to an image but the drop shadow gets applied to the box of the image, rather then the shape of the image, any way to over come this ?
  6. I'm thinking of a Ps technique, and mixing it together, arghh
  7. A css drop shadow requires an element, is there a way to apply a drop shadow as as though it was an image to an element ? I want to apply it to a, in relation to my previous post, pseudo-element ?
  8. I know about the double colon thing, I always get told I don't need double if I mistakenly put it in double colons Thanks for the tip !
  9. I don't know why I have to use top,left,bottom,right with the before\after::pseudo element is this a requirement of absolute positioning that I'm unaware of ?
  10. Maybe an image will better describe, but I'll try this method first Suppose I have a bunch of line, they make a nice circular pattern, now I want to insert smaller lines between the bigger lines, perfectly. The tutorial I was given shows the effect working, the explanation on how to execute maybe the problem within the tutorial ? Maybe starting from scratch as I've done will solve the problem
  11. I have a Photoshop Tutorial that I've tried numerous times to understand. I was hoping someone could take a look at it, maybe you will understand ? Let me know, I can send it to you !
  12. I was informed to download that particular VM for Windows ! My mistake for not mentioning Windows !
  13. Hi, I downloaded IE8 for Windows7 VM from Modern.IE but the file is a OVA file, there is no way to install it ?
  14. Anyone use GSAP I have a few questions I'd like to ask ?
  15. That is good news that GASP takes care of it, but velocity doesn't take care of vendor prefixes as well as mixing different transformations, really good ! The only issue is, if there was GUI that I could see the motion path, tweaking css properties to get things right, I could go insane
  16. Can you tweak the motion path with GSAP ? Also do you need vector prefixes or GSAP takes care of this ?
  17. I have added IE8 classes to all my selectors on the page, problem, IE dev tools does not show these specific rule to style, and if I style a rule in a media query, I end up effecting the rule in the conditional statement, or vise versa.
  18. You didn't including a conditional statement which as I found out should go first, so not only do conditional statements get recognized so do MQ.
  19. Then how come if I have two identical styles, one in the MQ and one in the conditional statement, I can't style specifically the conditional statement style without it effecting my MQ style of the same name ? I've been told otherwise !
  20. If conditional statements can be overwritten by media queries due to cascading and giving all elements a class specific for older versions of IE doesn't work. Can you have MQ and conditional statements play friendly together yet respect one another, but at the same time make styling styles specific for older versions of IE easier when using IE dev tools ? At the moment my MQ styles are overwriting my conditional styles and it's a game where the only thing I'm doing is running in circles and it isn't fun ! I don't care if you don't develop for IE 7 or 8, I want to know how to solve this problem logically without going insane !
  21. Velocity doesn't support IE7 ?
  22. Grunt and Gulp ? Are they new drinks ? Thanks for the suggestions. I hope one works well, otherwise I have to buy the commercial plugin for Ps
  23. Photoshop is extensive, making a selection is only the tip of the ice berg, you've color etc etc, it really is that deep. Lets not forget the whole list of keyboard short-cuts, yes I have them all only memorized a few so far
  24. Looking for recommendations for image compression, I have one in mind that is for Photoshop but it's commercial, nothing free. I want to compress PNG and JPEG better then Ps, if possible ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.