Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CreativeSheep

Privileged
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CreativeSheep

  1. The error has disappeared but the effect is not working, odd. As well, the following script has the correct path, checking the HTTP requests the file is being searched for here; path/path/cs_regular_tuts.htm ? $("#tutorials .t").load("webdesignprojects/largeprojects/cs_regular_tuts");
  2. My mind was on CSS while adjusting code, thanks
  3. Why am I getting a SyntaxError: identifier starts immediately after numeric literal ? $("#reachme").animate({bottom:'0px'}, -1500px, 'easeOutBounce');
  4. I have it solved !
  5. I'm having differences between FF and Chrome, specifically the class=aboutme located here. Removing the position-top, didn't solve the problem as I was hoping it would, without causing a difference in Chrome ?
  6. I'm going to do a few more designs, and update !
  7. That is the point, stylish. Can you read it ?
  8. Solved it was related to the style sheet !
  9. Changing from relative path to absolute path didn't solve the problem. I moved the script back to after the DOM is loaded.
  10. There was a reply, I want it be known to the poster that I did change the order around and it didn't work
  11. Yes I am working locally. I have checked the file paths and they are always set as if the site is on the live server.
  12. I did post my live URL if that is what you referring to ? It's in post #3 !
  13. I had a test page, all is working on that page. I checked, rechecked if I had done anything different on my real site, nothing is different, but it doesn't work. I'm going to call it a day.
  14. Here is my latest design.
  15. Very soon I'll update the thread once done
  16. Hi, [Link] Yes, after the DOM before the closing body tag !
  17. I have a jQuery script that is loading after the DOM, it's a script file not embedded into the page. If I embed the script within the page, everything works, when it's read as a script file after the DOM it doesn't work ?
  18. Yes, my mom is a Sag as well
  19. A syntax error, oh sheesh, I feel like an idiot ! Off-topic - Teodor your b-day isn't Dec 4 for real is it ? If it is I'm 3 days later
  20. Hi, I've changed the function name from "event" then to "e" then back to "event" and the script won't work in FireFox ? $(".reachme a").click(function(event){ event.preventDefault(); ("#reachme").animate({bottom:'0px'}, 2400, 'easeOutBounce');
  21. Thanks that is my opinion as well. I've worked on another version, I'll post very soon
  22. I prefer the newer version to the old version. The letters are merged together in illustrator. I'm going to work on one or two more variations and post, which then I will proceed forward and use whichever one at the time, and yes the word is "crunch"
  23. I'm curious as to what name suggestions you have as you were the one to say that my name is illegal ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.