Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

viktorjanka

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by viktorjanka

  1. Hi, I'm wondering what do you think about our website. I know It's not working on mobile yet, but should be looking good and working properly on desktops. http://high-lows.pl
  2. 1st is the best 2nd has dark coloures - it doesn't have this fresh touch and the typo looks quite old 3rd one is ok, but as @VincenG said "o" can be read as "c" But I really like the first one
  3. "Lee, messages, likes, points" should have a bit more space from left. Maybe the headlines should be in bold or even heavy? And maybe you should make this white line a bit less visible? like 70% opacity? And don't know but maybe a brighter colour under profile information (profile pic and "Lee, messages, likes, points") would help? Not sure but I think that would help a little. W.
  4. The structure (architecture) isn't bad as it is fairly simple site, but the graphics need to be more detail and what's more you need to learn more about typography and maybe you should start with making a logo. When you'll have a logo you can be proud of then you should start thinking about the website. As you are so young and you have so much to learn I recommend the same method I have started to learn - try to recreate something you have seen in the web and when you'll be abe to do it and it will be 100% accurate then you should start trying to do your own stuff Hope'll succeed!
  5. viktorjanka commented on Sazzad's gallery image in Vector Art
  6. viktorjanka commented on Sazzad's gallery image in Vector Art
  7. viktorjanka commented on MikeP's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  8. Greetings I'm wondering what do You thing about my portfolio. veronicadylag.com All suggestions are welcomed.
  9. I'm working on this now... Just a preview, the main part (the main box) will be made in java script and photos will change after few seconds , the rest in standard HTML/CSS.
  10. 1200px to see and work with the background, 980px just for the website. And I do the same as Authentic_Style, I set guide lines, it helps a lot.
  11. viktorjanka commented on jjfez's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  12. viktorjanka commented on mm60's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  13. viktorjanka commented on jon's gallery image in Web Design Showcase
  14. viktorjanka commented on KishanVLad's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  15. viktorjanka commented on fiona45in's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  16. viktorjanka commented on mm60's gallery image in Member's Gallery
  17. Wondering what do you think http://www.digart.pl/zoom/975330/Lincoln_2.html http://www.digart.pl/zoom/993991/Rafaella.html http://www.digart.pl/zoom/965961/Humber_Bridge.html
  18. I think that it's acceptable for coder... but not for designer... too simple... it seems that it was designed and done just in dreamwaver... I think that when you are doing portfolio you have to show all the best skills you have, and it should be original... That everybody who will see your portfolio will rememember it and will see in it something different to other portfolio... acceptable for coder but still it needs something
  19. First of all this particular logo was designed for company from abroad )) And I have changed the logo to make it clear. Oryginaly that would be intersklep - and it doesn't tell you anything, doesn't it? and don't worry nobody will ever connect this logo like you did with go compare... XD
  20. lol XD it doesn't look like go compare at all. Colours are too diferent and the concept is totaly diferent as well.
  21. I agree with @RobH but personaly I thik its to simple... and too white if it's going about the deisgn...
  22. There is something wrong with your monitor.. on mine it looks absolutely fine design is clean and with really nice colors... not bad
  23. It's viktorjanka not Viktor... And fine I will try to be more "constructive"... to fit to the forum...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.