Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris@nbatDigital

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris@nbatDigital

  1. Omg yer! Watched that the over night as well, one of the best films ever made
  2. I still prefer the first design
  3. Would help if you showed us the website in question, to see the quality of work etc.. But basically what I would do is work out what you charge per hour, lets say £10, x 60 hours = £600 + any costs. If you think £1000 is a fair reflection of your work, then charge it.
  4. When I was just starting out I used these nettuts, psdvibe and goodtutorials.
  5. I have subscribed to the .net magazine, I too like having something physical to read for a change. If you get a yearly subscription it works out around £3.50 so its not that bad. I also read Smashing Magazine on a regular basis - I no its only online
  6. If you are wanting to rank highly if someone types in north west product design then its best to try and get that complete phrase in there at least once. Saying that, I believe its always best to write for the customers and not the search engines, so if the sentence wouldn't make sense then I would leave them separate!
  7. They both have there plus points, but i think i still prefer the first one
  8. Looks good! Couple of things need tweaking like having a bigger gap around the footer, but other than that its good.
  9. 998 i meant 4 digits lol 1 million is never happening!
  10. 996 getting close!
  11. You submit your URL to Google everyday? You should only submit your website once (most times you don't even need to do this!). I’d recommend you don't submit your site anymore. If you say you already have good content and its optimised for the keywords you want, then you need to start working on link building and other off page optimisation tactics. In my opinion you can start with the following: - Directory Submissions - Blog Commenting - Forum Posting You need to get relevant links to your website. Tip: instead of the link being "Company Name" change it to be a keyword instead. If you post your link, ill be happy to have a quick look over your website.
  12. Thats pretty much my playlist right now
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. Hi, Have just joined the forum so thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. My names Chris, I currently live in Ashford, Kent where I work for nbat Digital. I primarily specialise in Search Engine Optimisation where I have built up a reputable portfolio but am also starting to work on my web design skills. I have around 2 years experience using HTML and CSS and have just started learning Javascipt. I’ll try and contribute to any questions (if I can ). Chris
  15. Depends what kind of look you are going for. I prefer the top one, as the second one has a big corporate feel about it.
  16. I prefer the social networking buttons where they are now - its really starting to take shape! Keep up the good work.
  17. People usually use #wrapper and #container divs to centre web pages on the monitor. Is your website currently aligned to the left of your monitor? If you so if you add the following to your #wrapper and it should centre - making it more pleasing to the eye. #wrapper { width: 900px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: left; } I can only think the reason it is there is to allow you to easily centre the page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.