Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris@nbatDigital

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris@nbatDigital

  1. I use SEO spyglass - www.link-assistant.com
  2. I have recently gained a client that is wanting to use Zencart as their ecommerce platform and was wondering if its difficult? What is the process? Do I code it into HTML CSS first? Has anyone got any step by step guides of actually building a custom template that I could follow? Chris
  3. didnt specifiy doc type
  4. All sorted now!
  5. Wondering if anyone can help! Having one of those days where I cant remember anything... The page in question is http://www.lloydsolutions.co.uk/vivid/badges.html The contact details at the top do not align like in other browsers and also the image enlarger section doesnt work! Would appreciate any help! chris
  6. Ive used cushy before...It does exactly as it says - A very easy to setup and use CMS.
  7. I believe with Paypal you just copy and paste the code from their website. If you login to Paypal > merchant services > buy now button / add to cart Then enter product title, price and any other details and then it will give you a code to copy and paste. Dont quote me on that though!
  8. Yep type this: site:www.yourwebsite.com
  9. I would just say that if your going to be selling "bespoke website design" services then your own site should be unique and not just a wordpress theme. Chris
  10. I like it, very simple and good design
  11. What is known as Google Dance, you can read up on it here; http://www.metamend.com/google-dance.html
  12. Chris@nbatDigital replied to gsaweb's topic in Frontend
    As mentioned above your best bet is Wordpress. Once you've read up on it, it should be fairly easy to create your own theme
  13. No you cannot not assume that. Get a Google Webmaster account and it will tell you
  14. I found this a while ago; http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/- pretty much the same as the one above.
  15. I bought this last month. I pretty much agree with the above comment - its nothing special but does the job
  16. I use livezilla, its very easy to install and use, and best of all its free!
  17. A rough guide would be to type the URL into google and if it appears click cached.
  18. You are already indexed within Google - Link You now need to work on on/off page optimisation.
  19. Same here, i registered my little company on "the side" back in August last year - still no confirmation or anything! They find it easy enough to send requests for payment for NI though
  20. Just try a simple google search, something like: {business} + “add a site” {graduate} + “add a site” Try lots of combinations "submit url" etc...
  21. ^ has a very well thought out blog with great articles
  22. RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^YourSite\.com [nc] RewriteRule (.*) http://www.YourSite.com/$1 [R=301,L] Copy that into notepad call the file .htaccess (make sure you don't save as .txt) then upload to your root directory.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.