Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web Design Magazines

Featured Replies

.net, web designer magazine, computer arts, some developer types ones I don't know of.

 

Anyone get any of these? I'm subscribed to Web designer magazine. A ex-collegue use to always quiz me on why I read a magazine about web design when it's all on the web and probabily out of date by the time it's printed. Well I just like having something phyisical to read for a change. Plus I'm much more likely to read an article if it's in a magazine than on the web.

 

I also use to subscribe to Computer Arts which I use to love but didn't like the redesign they did about 2 years ago. Dunno why really as it looked nice.

That site is very 90's. I like .net but don't buy it regularly, no point in paying £6 for essentially a bit of paper; The content is all free online. Revolution magazine is about digital marketing and is free and sometimes a good read.

 

Edit: I just read that Revolution is being discontinued.

I have subscribed to the .net magazine, I too like having something physical to read for a change. If you get a yearly subscription it works out around £3.50 so its not that bad.

 

I also read Smashing Magazine on a regular basis - I no its only online :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.