Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Image background to match text size

Featured Replies

Hi

I am building a website in Wordpress using the Phlox theme and Woocommerce.

On the product pages, where the sizes appear there is a small grey circle behind each size, but some of the text is bigger that the grey circle, please see an example page below:

https://dsntrendz.com/product/off-shoulder-playsuit-red/

Can anyone advise me how to correct this or remove the grey circles altogether

 

Regards

Dave Rudge

 

 

 

.tawcvs-swatches .swatch-label {background-color: none;}

But you will need to disable minify first.

And really reconsider which theme you use. Phlox is as slow as slow thing on slow mode.

Tests give that page and 8 second load time. A good woo site will load a product page in under a second.

  • Author

Hi Fisicx,

Thank you for your reply

Do I add the line below to additional css?

.tawcvs-swatches .swatch-label {background-color: none;}

Can you recommend any good themes that use Elementor page builder?

Regards

Dave

Elementor is about as bad as it gets.

Learn how to use Wordpress blocks and you don’t need elementor.

You add all your styles to the additional css.

  • Author

Hi Fisicx,

Thank you for your reply

I will certainly have a look at Wordpress blocks

I have added the code but it has not changed anything, please see that attached screenshot

 

Regards

Dave

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 16.42.26.png

Did you disable the minimiser and clear cache?

I changed the style using the code inspector and the grey circles disappeared.

  • Author

Hi, 

I am totally stumped, I have no idea why it will not work for me.

I have added the code, see attached image, 

I turned off minify options and even disabled the plugin but still the grey circles are there, I even looked on another browser

Dave

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 18.00.55.png

  • Author

Hi Fisicx,

Thank you for your help on this issue,

I have sorted it now, I had to change the code to show the colour as #ffffff  instead of none

I only have one more issue to sort out on that site now

I will post a new topic for it

Is there a way to change an open topic on here to resolved.

Dave

  • Jo 90 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.