Hello Neik. Welcome to the forum.

If you want to build credibility as a theme developer you should really be working on optimizing your own site,

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=en&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.themevault.net%2F&tab=desktop

A PageSpeed Insights score of 30 is really not good enough

Suggestions for better UX.

• Use a honeypot instead of captcha in your contact form
  • Get rid of the slidetoggle on the FAQ page, unless you plan to have longer answers. Why bother the user with having to click to reveal just one or two lines of text
  • The automatic pop up will most likely just annoy users. Nobody will react to it before having a chance to read your offers. And google might punish you for it; https://www.theverge.com/2016/8/23/12610890/google-search-punish-pop-ups-interstitial-ads

Most importantly: I think you need to work a lot on your brand and credibility. Let the user know who you are.
Your site has zero information about you: 

• no images of you or your team
  • no about-us page
  • no info about your location, your pasion for design or your values, mission, vision etc.
  • no testimonials from happy clients. 
Edited by Nillervision

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gee_suss
      Hello. I have a curious case of a missing footer. I needed to add a lot of text to a page so the page is very long. When I first started to develop the text the footer was still there but as more text was added the footer suddenly disappeared. I find this very strange and I would like the footer to come back.
      Here is the link. www.mala.co.uk/privacy
      If you have a look at the other pages you will see the footer I mention above. Any ideas?
      Many thanks in advance.

• By Gee_suss
      I need to put a link in the footer and create a new privacy page for this website (www.mala.co.uk). The footer is in php and is pasted into the code of each page. What I have done is created a test server and I have copied all of the files via ftp to this new location so I can make the changes.
      What I have found is that the website does not display correctly and none of the CSS or PHP is showing. Even though all I have done is copy all the files from one place to another.
      I did not create the website and I am wondering if the previous developer has done something to stop it being amended or copied. I am somewhat a novice but though I would be able to make the simple changes.
      PLEASE HELP! Kind Regards...

• By Roberto182
      I am looking to create a new website and was hoping someone could recommend a reasonably priced designer/company who I could work with? 
    • By Roberto182
      Just a quick question. If I have a good idea for a new website and I am hiring someone to do it for me, do I need some sort of patence in place to stop someone else stealing my idea?