September 29, 201511 yr Hi Just wanted to get some feedback on my new business website: http://urbanedge-promotions.com/ Still working on the php side of things but other than that it's pretty much complete. Thanks for your time
September 30, 201511 yr hey @@danieljoseph your website is good and seo friendly , very nice work:- design is very good, footer is also awesome, proper navigation, robots.txt found, 404 error page found,
September 30, 201511 yr Yeah pretty good design. its a good first impression. I like it. Responsive too that a plus point. Good work keep it up.
September 30, 201511 yr Website looks good, personally I find the roll over on the images a little too quick. Textures, colours all look good. Functionality is fine. The layout seems a bit one sided. I'd recommend looking into page layouts and how users view web pages. http://vanseodesign.com/web-design/3-design-layouts/
October 27, 201510 yr Like the site, nice layout. Just one thing though, on the contact page the submit button is missplaced, it is at the top and covers the FAQ section.
Create an account or sign in to comment