Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So, here's something new...

Featured Replies

:yahoo: I got a job! :yahoo:

I can stop pushing in applications, waffling cover letters and living in misery as I received an official job offer this morning.

 

In a weird twist of fate though, it was a job I went for, and was interviewed for, 3 months ago, when the interviewer/boss chose someone else over me. He emailed me asking to meet for a drink and a chat and said it wasn't working out with his golden new employee, regretted not hiring me and offered me his job. I bit his hand off.

 

So I'm now working as a front-end web developer/designer with a very generous salary. Imaginary drinks are on me! :) Here are some balloons to mark the occasion:

100-x-multi-coloured-balloons-606-p.jpg

Hey congrats!! I am glad you got there in the end. Most of all, they actually remembered you and realised you were the best person for the job. Must be an excellent company to work for :).

 

P.S I hope that guy's hand is ok :D

 

Best of luck!

Excellent news! Well done and hope you have time to come on and let us know how the job's going. :)

  • Author

I was told in confidence to bite your boss, I hope I'm still hired after he returns from A&E. :ph34r:

I trust this was the position you mentioned to us in the past. At the time you had a good feeling about it so it really was meant to be - congratulations.

 

Biting someone's hand off is frowned upon in society. Apparently. Bloody do-gooders.

 

Well done :clapping:

  • Author

I trust this was the position you mentioned to us in the past. At the time you had a good feeling about it so it really was meant to be - congratulations.

 

Indeed it was. Thanks. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.