Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I have been looking at my backlinks on Google Webmaster tools and I noticed I have 8 from Flickr. When I look to see what pages link to me it is from pictures which I have posted up. However what I want to know is where exactly is the link back to my site?

If you put a link in the description Flickr will automatically change it to 'no follow', so I can't quite work out where the backlink is from when I post a picture.

 

Is it actually taking these 'no follow' into consideration? Or every time I post a picture is there a link I cannot see?

 

Opinions greatly appreciated!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.