February 21, 201313 yr Are these real or a waste of time, what are they? e.g. 10,000 Unique Hits - UK Targeted Website Traffic Real People - only £11.9510,000 Guarantee Unique Hits - UK Targeted Website Traffic Real Pepole will see your website Not bots 100% real Pepole.. blah blah etc etc...
February 21, 201313 yr Normally these are a complete waste of time, it's unsustainable and they won't actually be targeted visitors.I would imagine they really are bots, though obviously can't be 100% - people used to get paid to surf with an iframe open it would load with peoples sites beneath it, so the user wasn't actually viewing the site anyway, it would just open in the background then refresh with another site. I would advise against it, unless you're looking to sell it, it could make it more desirable in the short-term, but morally I wouldn't do that either.
February 21, 201313 yr A waste of time.They are without a doubt using bots and as SEOLover said, there are websites that offer exchange services where a window is left open on a browser which views different peoples websites earns that person "time" or "points" which can then be used to do the same but these users are just bouncing and Google will notice that. Although all visits are good, you're main goal is to get visitors who enjoy your content - target that demographic and keep bringing them back.
February 22, 201313 yr I think there are other ways to buy traffic that are not a waste of time as I have heard of people having had success with this on other forums - but I would imagine 90% of them are a total waste of time and money
February 22, 201313 yr Simple answer; No This is for a couple reasons: The traffic will normally be bots which will hit your first page and bounce making your website stats look odd with so much bounces Google and other search engines are getting better at seeing if traffic is just paid traffic and worthless Your best bet is to put that money into advertising / PPC etc.
February 22, 201313 yr The thought of buying traffic makes me shudder. What are the odds that 10,000 unique visitors who want to see you content can be bought for £11.99?
March 12, 201313 yr Total waste of time, better of with Google Ads or Facebook Ads. I'd rather one visitor who is interested in my product than 10,00 who aren't or are bots. There is a reason they're so cheap.
Create an account or sign in to comment