Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

windows 8 or MAC Boook Pro ?

Featured Replies

I am learning web design...

 

is it best to use windows 8 or a mac book pro ? or doesnt it matter ?

 

i know most businesses in the uk use microsoft, would this effect me in a negotive way when looking to work for a business if i was to use a mac book pro for learning web design ?

 

At present i know lots about windows but i have never used a windows 8 O.S. The thing is am turning more to apple and i like there producs. I have used windows for years and kind of got 'bored' / fed up of it. mainly the fact that it easily picks up viruses and always needs updating and i have had problems with them eventually running slow and needing formatting ect (this is baces on my expeariance and not as a whole) so therefor i feel better with apple.

 

would it be an issue for me to use mac for web design ?

 

cheers

Use whichever ever OS you feel more comfortable with, it really doesn't matter which you use as both have a vast catalog of IDE's and software you can use.

It really comes down to personal choice.

 

"i know most businesses in the uk use microsoft" in the design industry this just isn't true.

If you want to use a Mac, use a Mac, it will have no effect on your learning.

ive recently brought a mac book pro, just to learn how to use one. i have both windows 7/8 and my mac and atm i prefer my mac by far, it just seams more efficient

******* spammer...

 

Anyway; I prefer Windows and/or Linux. Mac sucks for the following reasons.

- Overheating problems.

- Fragile casing.

- Fragile screen.

- Expensive to replace parts.

- You cannot upgrade, nor customize parts.

 

Cheers!

Edited by MikeChipshop

ive recently brought a mac book pro, just to learn how to use one. i have both windows 7/8 and my mac and atm i prefer my mac by far, it just seams more efficient

 

Efficient? You need facts to backup your statement. You are giving the person opinions instead of facts.

In my experience, and I do have both (Mac and Windows... and Linux,) Windows is the best that you will find for a desktop operating system if you are a gamer. If you do not want to play video games, get the Mac. If you're wondering what Linux is: Linux is an open source operating system for deep programmers.

Edited by GoldRush98

Mike , was it you who said that you should be able to get a Mac £300 cheaper if you get it delivered in a tesco carrier bag rather than the poncy packaging? Mad me giggle

Efficient? You need facts to backup your statement. You are giving the person opinions instead of facts.

 

D4Y0 is not claiming that what he says is fact, he even states that the Mac "seams" more efficient (although I'm sure he means "seems") - this would be an opinion.

 

From my experience - I would learn the basics of OS X just to the point where you feel comfortable using it as it is quite different to the Windows OS and now more and more businesses and institutes are adopting Macs. As for which is better, just like Mike correctly said, use whichever you feel most comfortable with. Macs are expensive and I personally prefer Windows OS on desktops and Apple OS X on Laptops (Macbooks). I also have an iPad that isn't great for designing but has some nice FTP tools available for purchase as well as Text Editors for on-the-go updating and coding.

 

In response to your lack of experience using Windows 8, in terms of general usage, it's not an whole lot different to Windows 7 and it still has desktop mode so you can operate just like you would on Windows 7.

ive recently brought a mac book pro, just to learn how to use one. i have both windows 7/8 and my mac and atm i prefer my mac by far, it just seams more efficient

 

Further information needed to provide a backbone for your statement

 

Macbook of course :)

 

read above

 

******* spammer...

 

Anyway; I prefer Windows and/or Linux. Mac sucks for the following reasons.

- Overheating problems.

- Fragile casing.

- Fragile screen.

- Expensive to replace parts.

- You cannot upgrade, nor customize parts.

 

Cheers!

 

Prime example of how to do this and he raised quite a few valid points, I would add:

- expensive all around

- UNIX based Operational system just like Linux, which in contrast to OSX is free and far more customizable

- OSX is by far the most restricting OS out there as a web developer/designer and hard programmer I like my system to allow me all the freedom OSX sadly does not

- High mantinence now remember an Apple device is not made out of magic it will break it will catch viruses and YES Macs have viruses, the only difference is when owning a PC and something goes wrong you're looking at a few bucks for repairs, while with a Mac you start at $200+ or sometimes you may have to resolve to buying a completely new one, but HEY free data transfer from your old one..

 

 

You need to factor in that web dev is a proffesion and your primary goal is to make a living, there for you need to take into account the high cost and ask yourself if it will really make any difference on your performance, I would advise you to get a PC as they are superior to Macs when it comes to hardware specs and cost less, ask yourself why do I want a Mac if the answer is: "Because everyone has one" or: "Because I heard they're cool" then leave this path and never look back, if however you have any sort of valid reason then go for it.

 

Also remember minimise input of money, maximise output.

 

P.S your question was rather stupid a MacBook pro is a device (hardware) while Windows 8 is an OS (software), that's like asking us if you should get a sandwich for breakfast or kill yourself, granted both would exponentialy lower your appetite, but they have nothing in common.

 

 

To clearify, I have nothing against people who DO own a Mac in this proffession, it is a matter of taste the user: Alluzion raises some quite valid points himself.

Edited by D.Schuster

 

Further information needed to provide a backbone for your statement

 

 

 

read above

 

 

 

Prime example of how to do this and he raised quite a few valid points, I would add:

- expensive all around

- UNIX based Operational system just like Linux, which in contrast to OSX is free and far more customizable

- OSX is by far the most restricting OS out there as a web developer/designer and hard programmer I like my system to allow me all the freedom OSX sadly does not

- High mantinence now remember an Apple device is not made out of magic it will break it will catch viruses and YES Macs have viruses, the only difference is when owning a PC and something goes wrong you're looking at a few bucks for repairs, while with a Mac you start at $200+ or sometimes you may have to resolve to buying a completely new one, but HEY free data transfer from your old one..

 

 

You need to factor in that web dev is a proffesion and your primary goal is to make a living, there for you need to take into account the high cost and ask yourself if it will really make any difference on your performance, I would advise you to get a PC as they are superior to Macs when it comes to hardware specs and cost less, ask yourself why do I want a Mac if the answer is: "Because everyone has one" or: "Because I heard they're cool" then leave this path and never look back, if however you have any sort of valid reason then go for it.

 

Also remember minimise input of money, maximise output.

 

P.S your question was rather stupid a MacBook pro is a device (hardware) while Windows 8 is an OS (software), that's like asking us if you should get a sandwich for breakfast or kill yourself, granted both would exponentialy lower your appetite, but they have nothing in common.

 

 

To clearify, I have nothing against people who DO own a Mac in this proffession, it is a matter of taste the user: Alluzion raises some quite valid points himself.

 

Agreed. I will also like to add that Windows 8 sucks. I hate it due to its stupid Metro UI. It is a desktop operating system, not a tablet. Stay with Windows 7 or Windows Vista. I liked WIndows XP, for I found it the most simplest. They should have just kept Windows XP and made it even better instead of coming up with these stupid failing operating systems. Sadly I am stuck with this Windows 8 rubbish. I can go back to Windows 7, but what are the differences?

 

 

Agreed. I will also like to add that Windows 8 sucks. I hate it due to its stupid Metro UI. It is a desktop operating system, not a tablet. Stay with Windows 7 or Windows Vista. I liked WIndows XP, for I found it the most simplest. They should have just kept Windows XP and made it even better instead of coming up with these stupid failing operating systems. Sadly I am stuck with this Windows 8 rubbish. I can go back to Windows 7, but what are the differences?

 

Let's completely bypass the fact that Windows 8 is a faster, more secure update to Windows 7 shall we?

To the OP, if you end up going for a Windows machine, I'd recommend Win8. All my personal and all my companies computers have been upgraded and productivity is at a high. Gone is the ****ty cramped start menu of yesteryear and it's been replaced with a far more adaptable and organisable start screen. It's quicker and elegent. It installs in less than 10 minuets and costs less than £30 to upgrade a previous install of Windows.

Edited by MikeChipshop

Let's completely bypass the fact that Windows 8 is a faster, more secure update to Windows 7 shall we?

To the OP, if you end up going for a Windows machine, I'd recommend Win8. All my personal and all my companies computers have been upgraded and productivity is at a high. Gone is the ****ty cramped start menu of yesteryear and it's been replaced with a far more adaptable and organisable start screen. It's quicker and elegent. It installs in less than 10 minuets and costs less than £30 to upgrade a previous install of Windows.

 

all of the above is true, it's a pretty good OS

 

I mostly find myself using ubuntu though

Let's completely bypass the fact that Windows 8 is a faster, more secure update to Windows 7 shall we?

To the OP, if you end up going for a Windows machine, I'd recommend Win8. All my personal and all my companies computers have been upgraded and productivity is at a high. Gone is the ****ty cramped start menu of yesteryear and it's been replaced with a far more adaptable and organisable start screen. It's quicker and elegent. It installs in less than 10 minuets and costs less than £30 to upgrade a previous install of Windows.

 

Well... in my opinion: the Metro start menu sucks. I miss clicking start, and then searching for my programs. They could have found other ways to make it cleaner. Windows XP, and Vista could have just been updated and stay the same. They could have added security fixes to XP, and Vista. To me, it seems like their trying to make money. They make billions, why try to keep leaching? I am not the only one that has the problem with the Metro UI, for there are many others.

Well... in my opinion: the Metro start menu sucks. I miss clicking start, and then searching for my programs. They could have found other ways to make it cleaner. Windows XP, and Vista could have just been updated and stay the same. They could have added security fixes to XP, and Vista. To me, it seems like their trying to make money. They make billions, why try to keep leaching? I am not the only one that has the problem with the Metro UI, for there are many others.

 

well they optimised the search in windows 8, now you press start on your keyboard and just start typing in what you are looking for and it instantly finds it

 

I actually find the win8 search faster and better to 7's

 

also you have the windows shortcuts available at all times like win+c is a pretty good one or win+e to take you to your computer, win+m to take you to your desktop etc.

 

also

Which is EXACTLY the same in Windows 8 with the added bonus that search is now more accurate, pre-sorted and quicker...

 

 

that

Edited by D.Schuster

Well... in my opinion: the Metro start menu sucks. I miss clicking start, and then searching for my programs.

 

Which is EXACTLY the same in Windows 8 with the added bonus that search is now more accurate, pre-sorted and quicker...

 

They could have found other ways to make it cleaner. Windows XP, and Vista could have just been updated and stay the same. They could have added security fixes to XP, and Vista. To me, it seems like their trying to make money. They make billions, why try to keep leaching? I am not the only one that has the problem with the Metro UI, for there are many others.

 

Seriously? XP is over a decade old and Vista wasn't that vast an improvement on XP in the first place.

If MS had followed your suggestion they'd have been long since out of business.

 

I honestly think you need to do some reading up on the advancements in the core OS between Vista and 8 before you try to pass of your ramblings as fact.

Sorry, everyone; I look up to my father, and he thinks it sucks. When I first used it, I thought it was awesome. My father then said it sucks so I am just trying to be like him. I am just a teen who looks up to his dad. I thinks it's great, but... unfortunately I have no facts to back my statements :p

 

Also, I know a lot about Windows. I know the shortcuts, I have used all of the OS versions, and I find Windows 8 an improvement. I even read books on using Windows, Leopard, and Linux. Linux is tough, but I am still reading :)

 

Again: I am sorry.

Edited by GoldRush98

I have to deal with both Windows and Mac machines on a daily basis.

 

I grew up with Windows boxes all through my childhood, however my *personal* favourite is Mac OS. I now am running two machines, one a Windows 7 (soon to be Win8 )system and a iMac running 10.8 just so all my angles are covered.

 

My advice at the end of the day is to use whatever feels more comfortable for you. I feel more comfortable and productive when I am in Apple's environment, but thats just me. Then again when it comes to gaming, guess why I still have a Windows PC :p

 

Also I don't see what all the hate is about Windows 8, I use it, and love it. Just gotta get the upgrade for my PC now.

Edited by Matthew Stocker

******* spammer...

 

Anyway; I prefer Windows and/or Linux. Mac sucks for the following reasons.

- Overheating problems.

- Fragile casing.

- Fragile screen.

- Expensive to replace parts.

- You cannot upgrade, nor customize parts.

 

Cheers!

 

Haha! Fragile screen as a disadvantage - love it. Impressively irrelevant points. Strangely I've upgraded both my current Macs' internals - then again, I am pretty magical.

 

OSX is by far the most restricting OS out there as a web developer/designer and hard programmer I like my system to allow me all the freedom OSX sadly does not

 

I'm intrigued to hear what custom programming you've done on your Windows install.

 

- High mantinence now remember an Apple device is not made out of magic it will break it will catch viruses and YES Macs have viruses, the only difference is when owning a PC and something goes wrong you're looking at a few bucks for repairs, while with a Mac you start at $200+ or sometimes you may have to resolve to buying a completely new one, but HEY free data transfer from your old one..

 

"Macs have viruses". Classic. Please find me one.

 

 

As far as I see it, the decision is simple:

 

If you've used Windows your whole life, buy Windows 8. If you have time to pick up another OS, OS X makes life easier than Windows. Plain and simple. That goes for other Apple products too - they're highly restrictive, but simple. You either like that, or don't. As an example, I now use Android because I like to have a good play/mess around on my phone. The iPhone doesn't allow for that, but it is simpler and slightly more intuitive than Android.

 

I've been using OS X for about 8 years now, and am not looking to move any time soon. I know it like the back of my hand, and it's easier for me to stay where I am. If I'd never switched to OS X, I'm pretty sure I'd be sticking with Windows 8 right now. They achieve the same things. Having a nice shiny Mac doesn't make you better at anything. Plus, HP are banging out MacBooks/iMacs now anyway until Apple starts the lawsuits, so you could snatch up one of those.

 

Cost-wise, it's hard to justify some Mac models these days. You either have the money and desire, or you don't.

 

Edit: Just seen this little gem:

 

Linux is an open source operating system for deep programmers.

 

This thread is so full of non-sense, it's brilliant.

 

 

Basically read MikeChipShop's posts, and Matthew Stocker. I'm a Mac user, and fully agree with those two who both use Windows (+ OS X for Matthew).

Edited by andyl

...Talking a load of crap...

 

Of course Macs have viruses! Apple are forever releasing apologetic statements regarding viruses affecting OS X users. As the OS gains a larger market share, more hackers are targeting it. There's just two reasons why OS X has fewer viruses...

 

1. Until recently, OS X had an insignificant market share so hackers aren't going to waste their time developing viruses for an OS that hardly anyone uses.

2. The general restrictiveness of OS X makes it difficult for beginner hackers who have to develop their own bypasses.

 

And what's wrong with someone saying that Linux is a open-source OS for intensive programming? After all, along with it's other features it is one of the key reasons why it is used (and the fact that it is free).

Malware != virus. Also, a virus that is current would be more suitable, not one from several years ago - no?

 

Please, do inform me of all the programmed changes you've made to your Windows machine.

 

Try to be less hostile, although your picture gives off a certain psychopathic...oh nevermind.

 

viruses are categorised into how they behave so you have

- worms

- trojans

- malware

- spyware

- rootkit viruses

- bootsector viruses

- memory viruses

- polymorphic viruses

 

and that's pretty much it

 

now these are how they behave

 

a worm will stick to the network and do harm there

 

a trojan is a program containing many harmfull programs, and once you open a trojan they escape to your system (like a trojan horse)

 

maleware is malicious software meant to harm your system or as of late steal personal data

 

spyware collects user information without your knowledge

 

rootkit viruses undetectable and their primary use is to allow the creator to gain access to your system

 

bootsector virus are spread via floppy disc ergo outdated but they stick to the boot sector obviously

 

memory viruses they reside in RAM and fill it up slowly

 

polymorphic viruses a type of virus that replicates itself

 

 

 

Of course Macs have viruses! Apple are forever releasing apologetic statements regarding viruses affecting OS X users. As the OS gains a larger market share, more hackers are targeting it. There's just two reasons why OS X has fewer viruses...

 

1. Until recently, OS X had an insignificant market share so hackers aren't going to waste their time developing viruses for an OS that hardly anyone uses.

2. The general restrictiveness of OS X makes it difficult for beginner hackers who have to develop their own bypasses.

 

And what's wrong with someone saying that Linux is a open-source OS for intensive programming? After all, along with it's other features it is one of the key reasons why it is used (and the fact that it is free).

 

+1

 

Edited to remove personal attacks - MC

Edited by MikeChipshop

Sigh.

 

Wikipedia: A computer virus is a computer program that can replicate itself and spread from one computer to another. The term "virus" is also commonly, but erroneously, used to refer to other types of malware, including but not limited to adware and spyware programs that do not have a reproductive ability.

 

I'm out of this thread now, it's ridiculous. You've just listed a good 5+ things there that aren't viruses, whilst defining viruses to me and pointing out my apparent stupidity. The irony is fantastic.

 

No more personal attacks as per Mike's warning. I'm quite satisfied anyway.

 

Edit: Sorry Alluzion, thanks for cutting my comments down to "a load of crap" - much appreciated, and nice to meet you too.

 

And what's wrong with someone saying that Linux is a open-source OS for intensive programming? After all, along with it's other features it is one of the key reasons why it is used (and the fact that it is free).

 

Matthew's post was deleted - but he explained. Linux is purely something that can be developed. Just like any other open-source system. I have friends on Linux distros who are geologists - and trust me, they don't code. Also "deep programmer" was my original point, this thread was becoming non-sensical.

 

I have never denied that Macs can have viruses, and have done. I'm just interested in finding a current one - one that hasn't been patched by the OS itself (without the need for anti-virus). I fully appreciate your comments around market-share - I've always said that.

 

Edit 2: @Mike, please leave anything Schuster says, I really am not taking it to heart and don't see it as an attack. It's just words on a forum. Fair enough removing mine, that's up to you. It becomes difficult to follow his argument without his posts! :(

Edited by andyl

Sigh.

 

Wikipedia: A computer virus is a computer program that can replicate itself and spread from one computer to another. The term "virus" is also commonly, but erroneously, used to refer to other types of malware, including but not limited to adware and spyware programs that do not have a reproductive ability.

 

I'm out of this thread now, it's ridiculous. You've just listed a good 5+ things there that aren't viruses, whilst defining viruses to me and pointing out my apparent stupidity. The irony is fantastic.

 

No more personal attacks as per Mike's warning. I'm quite satisfied anyway.

 

[snip], first off you are using a single sentence from a wikipedia article, please don't tell me you think that's fact, it's quite far from it

 

My next point, why are you straying so far off topic and going into details like what the definition of a computer virus when you mearly asked me to provide you with proof that Macs DO get harmfull software? and I provided you with not one but 3 different evidences, 2 of which were directly from apple's official website.

 

You seem to be fanatic in your mindset that your device is somehow superior and flawless, which I find quite pathetic.

[snip], as long as your knowledge of IT comes from a google search, please don't even try to get into an argument with me

Edited by Wickham

[snip], first off you are using a single sentence from a wikipedia article, please don't tell me you think that's fact, it's quite far from it

 

My next point, why are you straying so far off topic and going into details like what the definition of a computer virus when you mearly asked me to provide you with proof that Macs DO get harmfull software? and I provided you with not one but 3 different evidences, 2 of which were directly from apple's official website.

 

You seem to be fanatic in your mindset that your device is somehow superior and flawless, which I find quite pathetic.

[snip], as long as your knowledge of IT comes from a google search, please don't even try to get into an argument with me

 

Finally! A reply with minimal insults.

 

I find it hard to believe that something on the subject of computer science is incorrect on Wikipedia - but perhaps that's my opinion.

 

I asked you to find me a virus, not harmful software. The software you picked out doesn't just appear on your computer, Windows or Mac. It doesn't replicate itself and distribute itself as a virus does. The reason I asked - reasonably politely - was to try and make you realise for yourself that in-fact there is no current documented virus for OS X. At least to my knowledge.

 

If you really must know, I'm in my 4th year of Computer Science degree - a little more than Google. I wasn't trying to get in an argument with you - you kicked off at the whistle!

Edited by Wickham

I have never denied that Macs can have viruses, and have done. I'm just interested in finding a current one - one that hasn't been patched by the OS itself (without the need for anti-virus). I fully appreciate your comments around market-share - I've always said that.

 

 

"Macs have viruses". Classic. Please find me one.

 

 

[snip].

 

Finally! A reply with minimal insults.

 

I find it hard to believe that something on the subject of computer science is incorrect on Wikipedia - but perhaps that's my opinion.

 

I asked you to find me a virus, not harmful software. The software you picked out doesn't just appear on your computer, Windows or Mac. It doesn't replicate itself and distribute itself as a virus does. The reason I asked - reasonably politely - was to try and make you realise for yourself that in-fact there is no current documented virus for OS X. At least to my knowledge.

 

If you really must know, I'm in my 4th year of Computer Science degree - a little more than Google. I wasn't trying to get in an argument with you - you kicked off at the whistle!

 

[snip].

 

 

second off

http://www.forbes.co...an-get-viruses/

Edited by Wickham

[snip].

 

I'm sorry, I don't follow? I'm still yet to see a current documented virus...

 

 

I found certain posts within this thread comical, yes. I still stand by my points though

 

1. Both of my Macs have been modified with the addition of SSDs

2. I still want to know what programmed changes you've done to your Windows machine (out of interest)

3. "Find me a virus" - still waiting

4. I'm fairly complimentary to both major OS's

5. "Deep programmer" was a term I had never heard of - nor had Matthew. It doesn't make sense, thus is non-sensical

 

Stop being so hostile...

Edited by Wickham

I think the last "virus" (still wasn't a real virus) was in April last year - which was a Java vulnerability.

I want some nicely debated points like those from Alluziion. Fully respect his comments, and 95% agree with his (or her?) posts.

 

There's no point in getting the thread closed for the sake of some meaningless insults.

I think the last "virus" (still wasn't a real virus) was in April last year - which was a Java vulnerability.

 

exactly, and the the terrorist attacks on the World trade centre never happened either it was a building error eh?

 

You wreak of brainwashed apple propaganda, so I'm done dealing with you, I will not try to reason with people who do not wish to be objective.

exactly, and the the terrorist attacks on the World trade centre never happened either it was a building error eh?

 

You wreak of brainwashed apple propaganda, so I'm done dealing with you, I will not try to reason with people who do not wish to be objective.

 

I really don't follow that metaphor I'm afraid. I'm not trying to be sarcastic, or patronising - please do explain it. Are you saying that I'm a conspiracist?

 

Why so? Because there's been no documented virus for OS X since April - I'm to blame?! This was my point!

 

Edit: Please don't just walk away...I want to understand your points. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not being patronising - I just don't like to see people arguing things that simply aren't true. I hate being wrong - if you can prove me wrong I want to know!! :)

Edited by andyl

[snip]

 

 

 

What's the point of forums if people are sharing incorrect information without being corrected?

 

comming from the guy claiming that macs don't break or get viruses, you are one annoying attention craving brat you know that?

I'm guessing your parents didn't love you enough or spend enough time with you and now here we are.

 

Fact is nobody cares what you think, if you dissagre due to some naive brainwashed fanatic mentality it does not phase me, but you continue begging us to give you more and more attention.

Edited by Wickham

This year has been a year of new product launches for Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT). Its major launches included a new version of its Windows operating system, Windows 8, a new mobile OS called Windows Phone 8 and a new tablet called the Surface. We think that with these new launches, Microsoft has taken a step in the right direction with its focus on the consumer, and we believe that the Windows 8 OS is the first step in revolutionizing consumer interaction with laptops and desktops.

Since the company’s suite of products are more or less dependent on the usage of Windows OS, we think that the way it fares over the next year will be key for the health of Microsoft’s business, in 2013 and beyond. In 2013, we will specifically be looking at (1) whether Windows 8 helps Microsoft influence consumers as they buy phones and PCs, (2) if the touch compatibility of Windows 8 eats into tablet sales and (3) Microsoft’s overall market share among consumers.

 

Thus windows 8 is best.

Thanks

comming from the guy claiming that macs don't break or get viruses, you are one annoying attention craving brat you know that?

I'm guessing your parents didn't love you enough or spend enough time with you and now here we are.

 

Fact is nobody cares what you think, if you dissagre due to some naive brainwashed fanatic mentality it does not phase me, but you continue begging us to give you more and more attention.

 

Where did I say they don't break? I'm still waiting for you to show me a current virus.

 

You said Macs get viruses. I have challenged that, and am so far yet to be disproved. That is ALL. You might be wrong, you might be right.

 

What have my parents got to do with this argument?

 

Never begged for attention, you just kicked off with funny insults - and are continuing to do so. I gave my passing comments and was out the door again.

 

Still yet to be proven wrong on any of my points, so why are you still being hostile? You say no-one cares but you've obviously taken my positive comments towards OS X straight to heart!

 

Why not just have a polite debate? You put your points across, I put mine across. I am MORE than happy to accept bring wrong if I'm learning something new.

 

Call me an Apple fan, but this was sent from my Galaxy S3. I also gave my iPad away. I'm no fan, sorry.

Edited by andyl

comming from the guy claiming that macs don't break or get viruses, you are one annoying attention craving brat you know that?

I'm guessing your parents didn't love you enough or spend enough time with you and now here we are.

 

Fact is nobody cares what you think, if you dissagre due to some naive brainwashed fanatic mentality it does not phase me, but you continue begging us to give you more and more attention.

 

Wind your neck in!

Yawn... To early for this. Myself and Wickham have been cleaning this thread like mad.

Time to take it somewhere else as I'm sure the OP has his answer now. Please remember we advocate a friendly and helpful community here.

 

[thread closed]

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.