Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Products displaying incorrectly on Responsive Wordpress theme

Featured Replies

Hey all!

 

Building a new responsive Wordpress theme. It is my first time with PHP, Wordpress and Responsive Design. Due to me taking on a lot at once, I decided to use a base theme to get me started. After stripping it down and editing the style to my liking, I have come up with an issue with my shop layout. The products are not displaying correctly. Rather than clearing to the side of one another, they are floating in a single column. I have stripped the code down and gone over it again. No luck. I must be missing something obvious here but could do with a fellow designer to have a peek.

 

The site is nowhere near finished yet but I would rather get this issue fixed before continuing.

 

The link is here: http://bit.ly/T1GE7Y

Password is 'letmeinplease'.

 

Muchly appreciated :)

 

Jamie xox

post-10833-0-58425200-1353436794_thumb.png

I think need to add style into product class. Use float & set width as per your requirement.

 

for example:

 

.product {width:250px; float:left;}

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.