Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

plz review our portfolio

Featured Replies

Hi guys!

 

this is my first post since we've just started our agency. im looking for constructive feedback on our portfolio website and thought this might be the place to get it.

 

please take a look at our site fluidfour.com and let me know your comments and suggestions

 

thanks

mark

Your menu has two "Services" sections :p

 

Also, the about section has white text on a light grey background. This should change.

Edited by Pete Prosper

I like it, not a big fan of the menu buttons style and colour personally but thats just me and the rest is an excellent standard. The placeholder text in the contact from is pushed too far down.

The sticky menu is slightly distracting, I think because I'm more interested in seeing content disappear behind it, then reappear above it. The team bios don't fit in their holders on my Mac (Firefox).

 

Some really nice work on there, I wasn't expecting it to be anything special when I read your post title, the 'plz' threw me off, almost like you couldn't be bothered, so I assumed you wouldn't have bothered with a nice design.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.