Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need logo feedback

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I need feedback for my logo for company who selling sports audios, audios for runners.

 

sportsaudio-mockup.jpg

 

logo-sportsaudio.jpg

 

All critic welcome :)

Edited by sixthsense

Nice logo, but, IMHO, the running man looks a bit like a skeleton.

Very good logo design. I love the idea and concept of this logo design.

i like it :) i think the url is spelt as you would say it andy i could be wrong (good for marketing then)

If it were me, I would want the whole thing a lot tighter (that's what he said... teehee). The music notes trail off too far, and I don't think they should all be the same note (or size), either (and I don't feel they should overlap).

 

So overall, tighten everything up, include several different types of music notes, don't let the notes trail off too far, use varying note sizes, and dont overlap anything.

 

But that's just my opinion, you have gotten a lot of positive feedback from others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.