Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

www.persernetwork.com. What should we add?

Featured Replies

We are starting a total revamp of the www.persernetwork.com because we are preparing to buzz our intent. What would be some good additions.

 

Being added so far are:

• A showcase for a slide show on our main page.

• Forum Tab

• FAQs Tab.

• Contact Tab

• Email Contact Form in Contact Tab

• Newsletter sign up

• Sponsorship Ad Bloc at top of home page

• Locked Home page. (all post should show up under Blog Tab.)

• User Registration/Login.

• Advertising.

 

Any ideas for something that will stand out in today's market? Thanks.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 22.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • user-removed
    user-removed

    I honestly think this guy is either mentally unstable or on drugs.

  • user-removed
    user-removed

    But I'm telling you, it's nowhere near finished...       But when it is it will change the world. Everybody will use it. Even the Queen will be on it. It will bring about world peace. It will enab

  • is this irony? You're selling yourself as the next best thing in marketing yet don't know what to put on your site?

Posted Images

is this irony? You're selling yourself as the next best thing in marketing yet don't know what to put on your site?

  • Author

is this irony? You're selling yourself as the next best thing in marketing yet don't know what to put on your site?

 

We had originally planned to not have a site, period, until after launch. We wanted to focus on the network itself. We are now preparing instead, to create a buzz. We want to tell the world what we are doing. This is a very large scale event, which is about to occur.

 

The site is being made to allow users to ask questions of us. I don't know much about website design, just how to create powerful utilities that aid in the simplification of peoples lives. That's more or less our mission.

We had originally planned to not have a site, period, until after launch.

 

Utter madness in today's world!

 

...We are now preparing instead, to create a buzz. We want to tell the world what we are doing. This is a very large scale event, which is about to occur.

 

The site is being made to allow users to ask questions of us. I don't know much about website design, just how to create powerful utilities that aid in the simplification of peoples lives. That's more or less our mission.

 

This is why you've got to get together a healthy budget for a web developer.

You can't create a large scale buzz with what you have currently. First impressions matter and people are, more often than not, getting those first impressions from your website.

 

This happened to me lately.

I was tasked with bringing a site to life for a urban culture brand. It was a Wordpress Vlog site. Once i'd got all the template working and advertising in place they were going to add the content. I finished ahead of schedule by two weeks and handed it over. the plan was they'd spend the two weeks adding the content then i'd launch the site for them.

After two weeks not one piece of content had been added. On the launch day they came to me to launch the site and when i asked where the content was they said they'd add it at a later date... i refused to launch the site. They actually wanted me to put their blog site up live with no content. I calmly sat the CEO down and explained why this was a bad idea.

  • Author

Utter madness in today's world!

 

 

 

This is why you've got to get together a healthy budget for a web developer.

You can't create a large scale buzz with what you have currently. First impressions matter and people are, more often than not, getting those first impressions from your website.

 

This happened to me lately.

I was tasked with bringing a site to life for a urban culture brand. It was a Wordpress Vlog site. Once i'd got all the template working and advertising in place they were going to add the content. I finished ahead of schedule by two weeks and handed it over. the plan was they'd spend the two weeks adding the content then i'd launch the site for them.

After two weeks not one piece of content had been added. On the launch day they came to me to launch the site and when i asked where the content was they said they'd add it at a later date... i refused to launch the site. They actually wanted me to put their blog site up live with no content. I calmly sat the CEO down and explained why this was a bad idea.

 

I understand. We know we need content written. We have a journalist that is going to do our writing for us. We have a pretty established network of individuals that are preparing to jump into the thick of things with us. We are just trying to get the roles all in place. We will be receiving more funding shortly, and I will be using those funds to make sure everything is square with the site.

  • Author

Can I manually make my homepage static in Word Press? I want to transfer the information from "What PerSer Is" to the home page, and put the blog side of the site under a tab.

That's cool. A copywriter is a must and it's great you understand that as so many don't even though good copy is a fundamental must in business as is organisation.

 

Good luck with everything.

Can I manually make my homepage static in Word Press? I want to transfer the information from "What PerSer Is" to the home page, and put the blog side of the site under a tab.

 

Yep you can.

 

Under the 'reading' part of the 'setting' menu in the dashboard. Should be the option to set the home page as a static page and the blog to a different page.

  • Author

Yep you can.

 

Under the 'reading' part of the 'setting' menu in the dashboard. Should be the option to set the home page as a static page and the blog to a different page.

 

Thank you so much. You are very quick. It worked just as you said. Thanks again.

  • Author

That would depend on the functionality of said form. As you're using Wordpress then their are numerous plugins available.

 

Check it out. I did it already. Does it look okay?

  • Author

Absolute, huge massive *face palm*

 

Um, I'm on here to learn.

 

I'm 6 months old and don't know how to walk, *Face Palm*. That represents what you just said to me.

Edited by PerSer Corp

  • Author

So anyways,... a little update for you guys paying attention. just hired 2 new employees, to take care of our servers, and create websites, and content. The best part? Our network has inspired them so much, that all they ask from us in the beginning is, the guarantee that they get to have their names and careers built around this. They know the power

 

Getting ready to order equipment, and hire another programmer. Preparing to hire a video media specialist.

 

Keep watching.

Edited by MikeChipshop

  • Author

Oh, now I understand! You misspelled your company name - it should be 'Poser'.

 

Thankfully, I won't ever have to work with you. Call us whatever, but we are gonna have a trillion dollars. What? Huh? A trillion? Yeah,... a trillion.

Thankfully, I won't ever have to work with you. Call us whatever, but we are gonna have a trillion dollars. What? Huh? A trillion? Yeah,... a trillion.

 

 

Your website sucks & your attitude sucks. But worst of all, you absolutely suck at humour.

Edited by brightonmike

  • Author

Try this on for size. Stop thinking Click it. See what we are doing. We are creating the next big thing. Something that the world needs. Poser? How about LEADER? How about INDUSTRY LEADER? How about taking control of the global advertising/marketing market share? How about giving small businesses a chance, but allowing for large corporations to gain the same chance? How about innovators. How about having so many users, that EVERY industry will have no choice, but to take advantage of what we offer. How about putting 500+ web businesses out of business, and making things simple.

 

You ever see Tron? At the beginning, they are about to launch a new OS. Ole boy takes the OS, and gives it to the public for free. We have essentially done the same thing, except, PerSer has been designed from the beginning, to allow users to have the full functionality for FREE. Easily group and navigate through the people you know, make new local connections, Stream video, VoIP, anonymous messaging, precise control of your privacy, a new form of Craigslist!!. That's the next big tip. You now have 25% of the innovation, which is PerSer, that has been designed. I will give you another 5% in the upcoming weeks.

 

If it can be done better, I challenge you to do it. Good luck with that.

Edited by MikeChipshop

  • Author

Your website sucks & your attitude sucks. But worst of all, you absolutely suck at humour.

 

That's cool. You guys get to talk down to me, but, I defend myself, and now I suck. Cool. Your still gonna use PerSer, just to hook up with other people that are just like you.... And there are a LOT. Whew, in every forum we go to, everyone is like, blah, blah, blah. No intelligence. Some have intelligence, and you know who you are, but most, are like that movie Idiocracy. Check it out, to see if you qualify.

in six months time when you've wasted all your investors money, have a **** website that no one is using, your delusions of grandeur have have slipped away just remember... mines a big mac, fries and a coke!

Thankfully, I won't ever have to work with you. Call us whatever, but we are gonna have a trillion dollars. What? Huh? A trillion? Yeah,... a trillion.

 

Your loss. If you'd spent your time here listening to people here instead of offending them and bragging you'd have all those changes to your website done by now.

 

I'll bet you a trillion dollars that you won't a fraction of that amount.

Sigh, perser you could have kept it civil and accepted not everyone would be in to the idea but you've now started to come across as un-business like which is a shame as Google will get hold of this and the other topic and any potential investors that do a quick search will know your attitude towards the business is all wrong.

  • Author

Sigh, perser you could have kept it civil and accepted not everyone would be in to the idea but you've now started to come across as un-business like which is a shame as Google will get hold of this and the other topic and any potential investors that do a quick search will know your attitude towards the business is all wrong.

 

Yes, it is. It is hard to not be offended, and not stick up for ones self. I'm not too good with criticism, especially when I haven't even shown anything yet. There is so much doubt, and there shouldn't be. Why can't it be, that we are doing some amazing stuff? We have humanitarian goals, are trying make things better for the whole planet.

 

I give what I get. It's a dog eat dog world. Either way, our goals happens, and that makes us the big dog. Investors take note. This is what we, and the select few individuals, that have invested their time/money into PerSer, see, every time we think of PerSer's POWER, "$$$". Everywhere. $$$Marketing Platform, you bet$$$. The best to date? Check$$$. Direct Communication$$$? $$$none simpler.

 

Oddly enough though, money hasn't blinded us from our goals, like many others. We are the doers. Aggressive towards the enemy, and not about to be bullied. Bold.

how can you be 'doers' and in 7 months have nothing to show for it? Well apart from a blog template that you want people to finish for you.

  • Author

how can you be 'doers' and in 7 months have nothing to show for it? Well apart from a blog template that you want people to finish for you.

 

We have been building the model for the business, figuring out the details pre-launch. Instead of making it and watching it do it's thing, we want to control it, and make it stable. Flush out any redundancies that may appear, write up the Specifications, and now we are outsourcing the code. We have a beautiful prototype, legal counsel, an LLC and a C-Corporation. We just recently have gone public with all of this. We didn't want to sound like dummies, when we made the announcement that will change peoples lives forever. NOW,though, we can get a lot of pre-launch income, non-spendable of course, until launch date. We have 4 monetizations in our model. The numbers are solid, it's a no-brainer.

I've looked at your site. I really can't see where you think you are going to make money out of it? You have no USP. Its all been done before, better than your effort. I mean really, you can't even make a decent WordPress template!

Poser? How about LEADER? How about INDUSTRY LEADER? How about taking control of the global advertising/marketing market share?

 

kneel_before_zod.jpg

I can't believe I am reading this thread at five to 1 in the morning. I think 'Perser Corp' has some strange mind control thing going on with me..

 

jedi1.jpg

 

(ps, +1 to Gibson)

Edited by oakleaves

  • Author

I've looked at your site. I really can't see where you think you are going to make money out of it? You have no USP. Its all been done before, better than your effort. I mean really, you can't even make a decent WordPress template!

 

You don't get to see the good stuff. No one does. When we launch our PRODUCT, we make money, not the website. I am not concerned with making money off the WP template. Our other site, will be launching in a couple of days. Either way though, our intention isn't to make money with the website, our product does that.

 

And, nothing has been made to date, better than our effort. You will see.

 

We sure did get a nice office though, for a company that is not about to make money. Our 13th floor view, is a very beautiful sight.

 

8888_Keystone_Crossing-204x300.jpg

 

 

We also are receiving 3 laptops, 2 desktops, a tablet, routers, and servers. They will be here in 9 days. Woot.

 

185533_10150244245211504_530306503_7801810_6731612_s.jpg

Edited by MikeChipshop
Consolidated posts. Please don't post multiple posts when one will do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.