March 27, 200818 yr As the title says... If so what do you drive? I drive a 56 plate fiat punto pics can be seen here www.photos.thomashardy.me.uk. I am right into cars and am looking to buy a vintage mini and restore it or import a japanese sports car (since I will get discount ). Obviously wont be able to do any of this until I have a full time and a garage to store but hopefully once I get through uni I will start doing it
March 27, 200818 yr A 1984 Raleigh Racer, rusty, cranky... comfortable, reliable! Imagine this in blue, with rust all over. Can't believe I got to 32 and still never taken my driving test! It's become a bit of a personal challenge of mine to see if I can get through my whole life without ever having to drive The way I see it: oil will be so expensive in 10 years time I'll have to be one hell of a web designer to be able to afford it!
March 27, 200818 yr Author A 1984 Raleigh Racer, rusty, cranky... comfortable, reliable! Imagine this in blue, with rust all over. Can't believe I got to 32 and still never taken my driving test! It's become a bit of a personal challenge of mine to see if I can get through my whole life without ever having to drive The way I see it: oil will be so expensive in 10 years time I'll have to be one hell of a web designer to be able to afford it! lol I think I have one of those bikes , I couldn't live with out my car. I am regularly going over to see clients and it is handy just having it. Yes it costs a bit run and it would be cheaper to get bus but i wouldn't of had half the freelance jobs I have had without.
March 27, 200818 yr I officially hate you now, Ben! I drive a British Racing Green (it's just green, but it sounds cooler this way) Ford Ka. It's my second Ka now, and I love them - I don't care what anyone says about them, they rock for buzzing around town I'm actually off to Loughborough on the weekend to drive an Aston Martin DB9 (belated birthday pressie), can't wait!! *climaxes*
March 27, 200818 yr lol you wiped the car registration Ben? I drive my dad's Ford Mondeo Ghia Ben is too cool for number plates
March 28, 200818 yr Well, i drive truck one time when my uncle said me that this day i should drive his truck and really good experience
March 28, 200818 yr Author I am a fan of the honda civics very nice cars, I prefer the one you have to the new ones. Faster as well as nicer
March 28, 200818 yr I drive a green fiat punto 1.2. It makes some funny noises above 70, and its going for its MOT this weekend, so wish me luck, I can't afford for it to fail
March 28, 200818 yr Author Good Luck! Mine makes noises when goes above erm 110, it was on a provate road though.
March 28, 200818 yr It should be ok, but it might need some new break pads or something, it had an oil change and filters changed not so long ago, so fingers crossed
March 28, 200818 yr You need one of these! Currently for sale if anybody wants it! Don't all rush at once! A versatile vehicle handy for those little shopping trips, carrying fence panels, dead bodies and you can even use the back as a secret place to change into your super hero costume!
March 28, 200818 yr I remember driving my dad's Transit to Ikea; that was certainly an experience and a half! I felt like a police officer, everyone seemed to avoid the massive white van! They are surprisingly easy to reverse park as well!
March 28, 200818 yr I ride a bicycle but currently it has a puncture so is out in the garden. Never learnt to drive, my brother grabbed all car interest in our family at an early age. Bicycles are US. myBike. IBike. Oh and public transport helps. And the other halfs car
March 28, 200818 yr You need one of these! Currently for sale if anybody wants it! Don't all rush at once! A versatile vehicle handy for those little shopping trips, carrying fence panels, dead bodies and you can even use the back as a secret place to change into your super hero costume! Dead bodies, uh oh, I thought there was something odd about you ElanMan. You know what they say about people who spend too much time at their computer.
March 28, 200818 yr Dead bodies, uh oh, I thought there was something odd about you ElanMan. There likely to be the bodies of the all the Villains ElanMan the super hero keeps defeating!....
March 28, 200818 yr I drive - in America - but I sold my first and only car when I moved two years ago. She was a 2000 red Hyundai Accent - brand new and affordable for my then-teenage budget. I don't drive in Britain 'cause the roundabouts confuse me!
March 29, 200818 yr I drive a Mk3 Golf GTI 16v, I love it but I have had it a couple of years now and want a change! If anyone's interested!!?? >>>>SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!<<<< Hmm nice Honda Civic Ben! - is that the Sport edition? how does it differ from the Type-R? Those engines redline at crazy Revs - nice and quick!
March 29, 200818 yr Author I love MK2 golfs, what price you looking for it and do you have all history etc. Any new parts on it or faults?
March 29, 200818 yr well this was last year's car a little Clio...pretty quick...only complaint is that is was too easy to get up on two wheels!
March 29, 200818 yr I just got back from driving an Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Baby Aston) around a track for the day, it was amazing! I'll get some photos up soon for you lot to dribble over. I was stuck behind an Audi R8 on the way home as well *drool*
March 29, 200818 yr I've shrunk it down as it is a massive photo, but that's what I was driving today (and yes, that's me driving ) - sure beats a Ford Ka!!
March 29, 200818 yr Author I've shrunk it down as it is a massive photo, but that's what I was driving today (and yes, that's me driving ) - sure beats a Ford Ka!! Very nice, did you get lessons first or did they just let you loose on track? I dunno if I could trust myself not to go to fast around the bends. Edit: Nevermind on closer inspection there is a guy in the car with you.
March 29, 200818 yr I just got my first car yesterday :D:D:D It's a 2001 Ford Fiesta LX, which I think for a first car is pretty damn sweeeeeeeeeet. Just been for my first lil pootle about in it and it's considerably nicer to drive than what I learned in! Although, my driving didn't really do it justice seeing as the only place I've driven since I passed last June was the Netherlands Rob, I bet the Vantage was AWESOME, but Ka's are for girls (IMHO)
March 29, 200818 yr My Ka is very masculine and green thank you very much! Anyway, all Ka drivers are amazingly handsome/beautiful The Vantage was insane, I was too scared to floor it, as doing corners at 50mph was intense enough! It is such a beautiful car though, inside and out. So well made, and the purr when you put your foot down sent shivers down my spine. *climaxes* There were some Audi R8s down there as well (and Lambos, Ferraris, Porches, etc), they were sexy in their own way as well - but I didn't get to drive one of those
March 29, 200818 yr I drive a little black Y reg Fiesta 'Freestyle'. Pic from when I went out to play in the snow ( the hill is a LOT steeper than it looks ):
March 29, 200818 yr That hill looks pretty steep to me! I certainly wouldn't be driving my car up it.
March 29, 200818 yr Author I prefer to play in big empty car parks when it snows, a nice bit of drifting/turning with style. Would be even more fun if my car was RWD.
Create an account or sign in to comment