Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bingo landing Page

Featured Replies

Just designed this. not sure when i am gonna build it. will have the main banner in flash with different copy bouncing up with the join now button catching the eye!

 

Cheers

Good job. Especially I love these vector drawings.

I like it, very professional looking and what I'd expect from a website like that. I'd maybe go with a coloured background though, a purple/pink slightly darker than one on the banner maybe?

My only criticism is that the £ sign on the banner looks like the € sign, apart from that very good :)

  • Author

My only criticism is that the £ sign on the banner looks like the € sign, apart from that very good :)

i hope ur joking sayin that! haha

i hope ur joking sayin that! haha

 

Wooops! God I feel stupid now, I had the preconception it was a UK site. Thought it was meant to be one lmao. blush.gif

  • Author

cheers for the good words about it folks. i have actually been told by my boss i wont be building it anytime soon. i've been bumped over to work on a storyboard for the tv ad of the product so it'll be a while before i get to build it. i think it turned out nice enough. i feel how i build the flash banner will be crucial though, it could easily turn out tacky if i dont be careful. need to be subtle! also, need to work on the content area as need to work in the daily jackpot section somehow. girls are stock images by the way. :-)

cheers anyways! i'll keep ya's posted on it

i like it very much, too, but I think the yellow

border of the logo doesnt match to the rest ...

i hope ur joking sayin that! haha

 

Yeah on first glance I must admit I thought it was a pound sign! :p

  • Author

Yeah on first glance I must admit I thought it was a pound sign! :p

 

but he thought it was a euro symbol. plus i think the fact that your looking at pound signs ever day makes u expect to see it....trust me..its a euro symbol

  • Author

good spot Circles :) we had to change the due to legal reasons. there is a bingo site called MoYoBingo and we decided to change now rather than gettin too deep with YoYo and being forced to change. I suggested BoBo mainly cos it meant i didnt have to change the logo too much haha! i still think its as strong

  • Author

yeah, i'd say further down the line we may introduce a character for tv ads etc. need to get it up and running first off. the site has been sent away to be built (i didnt have to build it! jackpot haha) so lets hope they come back with a site similar to the psd's i gave them! haha all i need to do now is a few landing pages (see above) and a few email templates. TV ad brainstorm today so its all starting to take shape!

 

Watch out for BoBoBingo, i plan on makin it a household name!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

here's another one i've done up. dont wanna post actual url as it'll show up googling rankings!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.