February 23, 201016 yr Loved the captions submitted in the last contest, so here's another! (remember, it's just for fun!)
February 23, 201016 yr Bless ya! Another caption comp The Lilliputians were well known for their plumbing expertise
February 23, 201016 yr I see the moderators have been issued new tools for dealing with all the nuts...
February 24, 201016 yr Do you think my hat's too big? I bought this guitar off Ebay, but I'm not that musically inclined. "Marriage consultant for hire"
February 24, 201016 yr Helen misheard, when she was told there was a spammer on the forum. This should put a spanner in the works
February 24, 201016 yr Helen misheard, when she was told there was a spammer on the forum. This should put a spanner in the works Damn you I was trying to think a a spanner joke
February 25, 201016 yr Hyper-violent Village People fan seeks like minded for re-invention, musical career etc. Send photo
February 25, 201016 yr On unpacking it, Bob realised the hands-free headset was not as compact and lightweight as the Ebay advertisement had implied.
February 27, 201016 yr Probably not what the "Hen-do" had meant when they requested a guy with a big tool.
February 27, 201016 yr Author Probably not what the "Hen-do" had meant when they requested a guy with a big tool. Some great ones here! Keep them coming! I feel like this thread i for my own personal amusement!
Create an account or sign in to comment